In continuing our “fall-wedding-inspired Thanksgiving” series, this next post features clever fall favor & treat ideas from a beautiful, rustic-chic autumn reception.
Style Steal tips for your home celebrations:
- Candied apples look extra sweet when displayed on a tray of lined with crushed nuts and decorated with rose-hip berries and chrysanthemums.
- Fill small burlap sacks with apples and your favorite apple pie recipe. Decorate the front of the sack with a fun label.
- Decorate preserve-filled mason jars with stylish fall or Thanksgiving-themed ribbon & labels.
- Fill mini favor bags with specialty trail mix (like cranberry nut by Archer Farms). Display the favors in a tray lined with the same mix!
Chances are good that you’re probably not going to whip up a wedding cake for Thanksgiving this year, but I couldn’t resist including this image because it’s just oh-so-beautiful and chocolate-y!
Couldn’t resist including this next one either… and here’s a Homemade Caramel Apple recipe if you’re feeling especially inspired!
- Images: via Brides.com
- Photography by: Miki Duisterhof