Inspiring Celebrations Since 2006

Super-cute Snowmen Treats

snowmen treats

These fun snowmen-themed treats from BHG make me happy just looking at them…did you ever think a glass of milk could be even remotely this cute?! (top left image)

Pictured above, clockwise from top left: “Look at Frosty Go” milk glasses (yes – those are powdered donut hole heads!), “Before I Melt Away” white chocolate ice cream cups, “Frosty” eggnog, and “Snowman Face” cupcakes.

Alternative Text

17 responses to “Super-cute Snowmen Treats”

1. Amber says:

Those snowman glasses of milk are the best!

2. alva says:

I am so loving these! Now I have to find an excuse to make them.

3. Katie says:

flipping adorable!!!!!!!!

4. Sarah W. says:

LOVE the glasses of milk! Too cute.

5. These are too cute! I can’t pick a favorite.

6. Jaime says:

This theme is adorable! And I agree, I never knew a glass of milk could be soooo cute (love the glasses!).

7. I adore everything on this post! Any of these treats would be perfect at a winter/holiday/Christmas party! So fantastic and so creative!

8. iwantitallandnow says:

where can i find these glasses?

9. jenn s. says:

iwantitallandnow –
    I wish I knew because I want to get some too! There’s no resource quoted on the BHG site, and so far I haven’t had much luck in my online searching either. I’m hoping to stumble on them at a craft store later this week because I want to make them for our neices & nephews on Christmas!

If anyone has any thoughts or shopping resources for the glasses used in the “Look at Frosty Go milk glasses” pic – please let us know! :)

10. Sandra @ Ribbons and Favors says:

I sure like those “Look at Frosty Go” milk glasses. I found a source for glass milk bottles at localamishfarms.com that you may want to check out. I’m keeping this in mind for next year.

11. Sandra @ Ribbons and Favors says:

Found another source for bottles at Three Potato Four, they call it an 8oz milk bottle carafe and retails at $22.00 each.

12. dot says:

Love all your great ideas! I linked to this one here:
    just fyi

13. Love the Frosty Eggnog idea! What a clever way to display this yummy drink!

14. trust me, this ice cream snowman was delicious:

15. More than loving these! I’m going to have to make the glass of milk idea for my boys. Thanks!

16. katie cannon says:

Mine aren’t quite as cute, but they got the point across. I bought individual “milk chugs” and peeled off the plastic wrapping. I also used chocolate milk and called them “the dirty snowman.” I used frosting for the eyes and an orange starburst for the nose. nose.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49321732&l=b44e81cf50&id=10027633