Inspiring Celebrations Since 2006

Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Twilight & vampire party ideas

In honor of my shiny new Twilight DVD, I have a little vampire-themed viewing party in the works, which should be FUN!

We’ll definitely be having “Blood-Rimmed Martinis“, and I made these Vampire Drink Labels to print out and slide over bottles of RED drinks like Pomegranate IZZE, Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda, and whatever other red concoctions the store shelves have to offer that can pass for Type A and B! (Update 4/12: Too see actual photos of these labels in use, click here!)

Twilight party - drink labels

If you’re planning to host a Twilight/Edward Cullen-viewing party of your own and want to use these drink labels too, you can download them right here in Adobe pdf format.

There are 4 labels total (2 pages per page), and the files are high-resolution. Cheers!

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

P.S. A few people have commented that this is similar to an idea for some drink labels made for a show called Tru Blood. I’ve never seen that show or those labels before – so I promise this wasn’t copied! But labeling drinks to look like “blood” seems like a pretty obvious idea for any party starring vampires – Twilight, Dracula, Tru Blood, or straight up Halloween, so feel free to use these for any kind of party you want!

*****

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

Alternative Text

87 responses to “Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)”

1. April says:

This is a great idea!

2. What a wonderfully cool idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

3. Katrina says:

Any Ideas on a purple drink…
    light purple that is. Non-alcohol for a birthday party

4. Love the labels. We have been tossing around the idea of a Twilight party here at our house too but with a big move coming up I haven’t been able to pull it off. These adorable labels might make me get going with the party plans.

5. Kim O. says:

Love love love love it!!!!:)

6. maritessb.blogspot.com/ says:

big twilight fan here. love these!

7. Juligie says:

These are so fun! love how you are carrying out the theme through design and witty one liners. =)

8. OMG! I’m Twilight obsessed! I’ll be printing these for sure. Thanks for posting them Jenn!!!

9. Rachel says:

SO much fun! Thanks tons for sharing, I’ll be linking.

10. Oe of the other blogs I read posted a blood-inspired design post today as well! There are a few fun ideas here!

11. jenn s. says:

Wow, Kendall – Those are creepy! Thanks for sharing! I especially love the “Bloody Dining Room” with the test-tube centerpieces. Genius. :)

12. Davids says:

My sister is such a nerd she would love these. I swear she could compete for the number one fan.

13. twilight party says:

[…] your Twilight Party using these free printable bottle labels from HWTM. Print and glue and slap over your fav red color drinks. I have a rose flavored one and it looks […]

14. Mara Wong says:

i can’t wait to see what other ideas you come up with!!! this is awesome! :)

15. Debbie says:

This is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks!

16. Gale says:

Where were these labels a few months ago. I hosted a Twilight Party in January at my work. We ate Mushroom Ravioli. I made werewolf cupcakes and Twilight cupcakes. I had found an assorted container of apple ornaments at Hobby Lobby for 90% off. Black and red glitter netting, apples, silver Volvos, chess pieces and red ribbon surround the vase of red and white tulips. We had a great time. I gave black favor bags tied with red ribbon. In the bags were a pack of Eclipse gum, a red ribbon bookmark, and white and red chocolate chess pieces in cellaphane bags tied with red ribbon.

17. Alli says:

How cute! I’m having a few friends over to watch the movie this weekend, and I’ll definitely be using these.

18. Emily F says:

I love it! My party is all set for next Friday. Thanks!

19. Allison says:

Jenn, I LOVE it! So great.

20. Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels … | OurBrownies.com says:

[…] original here: Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels … Tags: -big-top-8221-baby-shower, drink-presentation, Drinks, facebook, finds-and-gifts, furniture, […]

21. […] them especially for a Twilight themed party. You can download and print the labels for free. Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels) | Hostess with the Mostess

22. Melissa b says:

Thanks for sharing these neato labels! I am printing them to bring to a Twilight party tomorrow. Fun!!

23. […] Is it too late now? I don’t think so! Party planning will be that much better thanks to Hostess with the Mostess’ Twilight themed bottle labels. I adore them almost as much as Edward Cullen! So what do you girls think? Would you come to a […]

24. Domestic Chicky says:

[…] For all my Twilight-loving friends […]

25. Chris Fisher says:

That’s definitely cool, Andi. I haven’t read the Twilight books yet, but I love all things vampire related. : ) Have a great party!

26. […] have to do is print, cut and stick to bottles of red drinks . Check out these awesome drink labels here. Thanks […]

27. Printable Twilight Bottle Labels says:

28. Printable Vampire Bottle Labels | The Twilight Fansite says:

[…] Hostess {With The Mostess} have posted these fantastic Vampire Bottle Labels for you to print up. They are perfect for any Twilight Party! […]

29. fram says:

eu ameeeeeeeeeeei tds! pod ter certeza q estarão nas minhas festas ;)

30. JessCullen says:

Zooome these are cool!
    I am so using these for my twilight party-)’: still waiting for the dvd to be released in New Zealand (22nd April)
    Not long tho yaay
    Yaay keep making new twilight stuff they are so cool!

31. Pia says:

hahah so funny!

32. Allie says:

Awesome! You should make one of O negative! Like Breaking Dawn!

33. Anna says:

LOL just in time!! i have MCAS next week and i get a free water bottle. im gonna put these on.

34. jenn s. says:

Great idea, Allie – I’ll make an O negative version and add it this week! :)

35. toebildonk says:

i love your idea.. thanks for sharing it for us.. love to use it for our twilight events in Indonesia..

36. Melanie Morales says:

What font did you use in the labels?

37. Melanie Morales says:

nevermind – I found it!

38. My husband is looking forward to watch Twilight. I could surprise him by organizing a super movie night get-together. Your labels are awesome. Thanks!

39. tita says:

hey i love twilight my best i was crying when i saw edward how cute is he love u edward

40. Hope says:

Wow, these are great! Thankyou :] xx

41. xevg says:

So awsome really, i´ll promote those with every Twifriend.

That are pretty genious work.

Could you please tell me what brush use for the background? Is lovely >w<

Thank you very much for sharing this.

42. jenn s. says:

xevg –
    I actually used a “blood splatter” illustration from istockphoto.com for the background graphics. Here’s the link:

The “scroll” pattern in the background of the “i’m thirsty” and “drink up” labels was also a vector graphic from istockphoto.com

43. chris says:

Thanks for posting! We’ve downloaded them for my daughters birthday party!

44. chris says:

Birthday party went off without a hitch. Thanks to your fantastic decorating Ideas! I have one super happy twilight loving ten year old!

45. jenn s. says:

I’m so glad to hear that, Chris! Thanks! :)

46. lisa says:

Can you please tell me how to make these drink labels? I want to do them for water bottles for my daughter’s birthday but, all the one’s I have seen look cheap. I love your, but of course with a different theme.

47. jenn s. says:

Hi Lisa –
    You just need some sort of graphics program like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, etc. I have a background in graphic design, so of course that always helps!

Measure your bottle to make sure the sizing is correct, then print, trim & attach to the bottles!

You can find a lot of really good & inexpensive royalty-free illustrations/clip art to work with at istockphoto.com – and great, creative (and free!) fonts at dafont.com. Good luck!

48. Nobber says:

Has anyone tried vamp vodka http://www.VampVodka.com from vamp drinks

49. Lisa says:

Thank you so much.. These are awesome and just what I wanted to do ;)

50. Angela says:

Is there a way to download your drink labels and quotes without the black background? I just wanted to print it straight onto black paper.

Great ideas! We are having a Twilight party this weekend for my sister! Thanks for sharing!!

51. Jennifer says:

Hello! I found your labels online and they look awesome! I would like to use the idea for my daughter’s party but I have a question: how do you remove the original labels from the soda bottles? The only ways I can think of involve heat, which would make the soda go flat. How did you do it?

52. Monique says:

These are awesome! We’re having a ‘Twilight in the Tub’ screening this weekend outside in the hot tub and these will be great! Thanks for sharing.

53. Heidi Snyder says:

Is there another way that you can post these in anything but Adobe? I am wanting to try to print these, but do not have Adobe. :o(

54. jenn s. says:

Hi Heidi –

You can actually download Adobe Reader for free and that’s all you need to open these! Here’s the link:

hope that helps! :)

55. Lia says:

LOVE THESE! And I definitely want to use them at my upcoming Twi-party!
    Because I am totally computer-challenged…do I print them on special paper? How do I attach them?
    Thanks!

56. RuFo says:

Thank’s for labels!
    Here in Norway we have a little bottle with limonade called “Donald-brus”.
    This is dark red limonade!
    We use hot water to get the old etiquette off, and put your etiquette on insted!
    To attach them we use household-meal mixed with milk. This made a fantastic glue!

57. Laura says:

HI!

Just finished with my first Twilight party! It was a blast! Check out pics:

Peace Love Twilight!

58. bo says:

The drink label thing says file is damaged!

59. jenn s. says:

bo –
    Try “extracting” the file after it’s been downloaded, before opening it. This happened to a few other people and selecting the file, then clicking the “Extract” button at the top of the folder where the file downloaded seemed to fix it. The final size of the drink labels pdf should be about 1.9M, so if it looks smaller than that, this may be the problem. (It means the computer still has the file compressed.) Hope that works!

60. Megan says:

I love your labels….and am having a New Moon party next month. What do you print these out on? Regular paper and then tape them on the bottles, or do you get labels to print them out on? If so, what size? Thanks!

61. Jessica says:

I love this!! What type of paper/label do you print it on??

62. jenn s. says:

Megan & Jessica –

Glad you like the labels! They’re printed on photo-quality paper and adhered with tape & glue (tape for the first edge and glue for the one on top that people actually see).

If you’re planning to printa lot of the labels, I’d also recommend printing them at Kinkos or a similar place – mainly because they use up a lot of black ink…which can get expensive on home printers. Good luck!

63. Megan says:

hey! love the idea. I went trick or treating as vampire and this really helped when I put it on a old coke bottle. Thanks!

64. Mathew says:

Wow thanks for the photo..I will taste today

65. Meggorie says:

What a great idea! Thank you for posting these. My sister-in-law and I are planning a vampire themed New Years party and these will definitely come in handy!

66. Sheri says:

Thank you for providing these. I could have made them myself, but this saves me tons of time and makes my life way easier. Besides yours look awesome. We’re doing a vampire themed sleepover for my daughters birthday.

67. Meggorie says:

Another idea for those of you throwing a vampire themed holiday party: my sister-in-law and I are hanging up a clove of garlic as mistletoe for our party. Underneath the “mistletoe” you can either kiss or nibble each others’ necks. I thought I would share this for others to use!

68. layla says:

they’re so cool

69. Macy says:

thanks i am giving some to my freinds at school! they will love it!

70. Nitasha says:

Hi Love the Twilight Drink Lables! If you don’t mind me asking I am new to this stuff what do you print them on?

71. […] some labels I found on the Hostess with the Mostess. These delish red velvet cheesecake brownies were made by Carisa (we had delish cupcakes too but […]

72. melissaunderwood says:

Thanks SO much for sharing these!

73. Holly's How To Have A Twilight Movie Premiere Party | VaginaCon.com says:

[…] are coming. Get bottles of blood red soda in bottles and put blood type labels that can be found here.Doing a punch bowl of something blood red is also awesome.  I am so going to gross my guests out […]

74. Nofuratu TheNakedcat says:

thanks for sharing these lables! They are fabulous.

75. Sarah Lupo says:

that really good.

76. Twilight-themed party ideas | Kids/Life 2.0 says:

[…] and forks, with black napkins. I also got black drinking cups and red straws and printed out these labels to stick on the cups. They looked fantastic! The cake I made for my daughters 9th Twilight Themed […]

77. Lara says:

Hi, thanks so much for these. I hosted a Twilight themed party for my daughter a few years ago and used these labels. They turned out awesomely. I have only just gotten to blogging about it now, that’s why my comment is sooo late!

78. Amy Berkheimer says:

You forgot the AB+ blood type! ;)

79. Alyson Mackenzie-Graham says:

Thank you! These are great!

80. Antoinette Fusco says:

drink blood true blood

81. […] Vampire bottle labels […]

82. […] you can either create your own labels on the computer or visit the Hostess with the Mostess Blog at http://www.hwtm.com/2009/03/hey-twilight-lovers-drink-up-printable-vampire-bottle-labels/ where she has designed and created the labels above which you can download and print out […]

83. […] Twilight Vampire Bottle Labels […]

84. […] I filled blood bags with red licorice. I found these free printables at Hostess with the Mostess. […]