Inspiring Celebrations Since 2006

Mod Monkey Baby Shower – Part 2 {Downloadable Signs & Tags}

mod monkey baby shower

Welcome to part 2 of the Mod Monkey Baby Shower recap! (Click here for Part 1, which recaps the centerpieces & table settings. You can also see more pics of this party over at the Mod Monkey Facebook Gallery.)

Below you’ll find free downloadable PDFs for all of the different framed 5×7 and 8×10 signs used throughout the party, as well as the napkin ring embellishments (also used on the candy buffet jars), goodie bag embellishments, and welcome sign.

mod monkey baby shower

Note: Several of these signs originally featured the name of the baby that I threw the original shower for, but I changed the wording on the downloadable versions to be more general so that they can be used for anyone. Everything is set up in Adobe PDF format and zipped since the high-resolution file sizes are pretty large. Hope you’re able to use these for your own Mod Monkey baby showers… enjoy!

Welcome Sign:
This is a 10×16 sign so that it will fit onto photo quality tabloid (11×17) paper. Click here to download the .zip file.

mod monkey baby shower

5×7 Signs:
These are all set up in PDF format with 2 different 5×7 signs per page – (grouped exactly how they’re shown here) – for easy printing on photo quality 8.5×11 paper. Click here to download ALL of them in one .zip file.

mod monkey baby shower

mod monkey baby shower

mod monkey baby shower

mod monkey baby shower

mod monkey baby shower

8×10 Signs:
These are both set up in PDF format at 1 sign per page, for easy printing on photo quality 8.5×11 paper. Click here to download the .zip file.

mod monkey baby shower

Napkin Ring Embellishments:
These are set up at 12 per page, for easy printing on photo quality 8.5×11 paper. I’d recommend a paper cutter to make cutting them out faster & easier than with scissors! Click here to download the .zip file.

mod monkey baby shower

Goodie Bag Embellishments / Favor Tags:
These are set up at 12 per page, exactly like the napkin ring embellishments! Click here to download the .zip file.

mod monkey baby shower

Alternative Text

72 responses to “Mod Monkey Baby Shower – Part 2 {Downloadable Signs & Tags}”

1. You are amazing! Thanks for sharing these free downloadable templates with us!

2. Zudannie says:

omg! thanks this is soooo great! by any chance can/will you do thisfor the fairy party you did a while back?

3. You’re officially the best ever. (Okay, you already were in my mind.)

xoxo – Ames

4. SoBella Creations says:

Always the cutest themes!

5. Bonnie says:

Thank you so much for the downloads! What a great theme for a baby shower. I can’t wait to use it all!

6. wow! these are so cute & can’t wait to use them! thanks for sharing!

7. Cherry says:

Thank you so much for these! They are so cute, and just in time for the Mod Monkey Baby Shower I am co-hosting for my friend this weekend. I will send you pictures once it’s over!

8. Judy says:

These are great. Its so nice of you to share these with us i’m so excited to use these for my next baby shower. Is there anyway you teach us how to make or design our own or what program to use??

9. These are wonderful! Thanks so much. I can’t wait to let my readers in on this.

10. I am starting a NEW Mr. Linky party. It will begin on Aug 10th so everyone will have a week and a half to think about their first post. I have a poll up for votes on which button should be the new button. The “party” is called The Knock Off Knock Out-where THRIFTY meets creative sensation. Go over and learn more about the new weekly event and I would appreciate if you would cast your vote and HELP pick the new button design and its the last week for the July GIVE-A-Way, if you would like to be a part of that event..
    Cheri

11. Joy says:

You are super awesome for sharing! Thanks so much!!!!

12. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all! i will be using these downloads for sure! thanks a BUNCH!

13. Fernanda Gomez says:

Thanks for sharing! awesone!

14. Thanks so much for sharing. I have a baby shower this weekend. I am forwarding this to the hostess now!

15. You are so great for sharing everything!! Thanks!

16. Sara says:

Thank you for these freebies. I just recently found your site and am heaven reading through many of the archived posts. This is a fantastic treat. THANK YOU!

17. Ebony says:

How nice!!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!

18. Sandydee says:

Thank you so much, love them!!

19. Giselle C says:

Thanks for sharing these!!

20. Lauren says:

These are so super cute! Does anyone know what computer software is the best to make stationary and invitations?

21. Toya Dee says:

What font did you use?

22. Toya Dee says:

Amazing!! You are a genius!!

23. Rachel says:

Jenn- This is such a gorgeous shower! So many thoughtful details.

24. I love this. I really want to use this theme for my son’s first birthday!

25. Anisa says:

Did anyone find out the font? I’d like to do something similar with a D is for Dad theme as well for a co-ed shower with this same theme.

26. Anisa says:

Nevermind, found them in the comments to part one! Thanks Jenn, I was looking on dafont.com but could only think of “circus” as a search term, didn’t even think of “ringmaster”.

Cheers,

27. So fabulous! Thank you for sharing your adorable designs!

28. Courtney says:

I can’t open the adobe attachments. Any tips? I get this message: “Acrobat could not open”….because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged……”

29. jenn s. says:

Hi Courtney –
    Did you unzip/unstuff everything first? Which files did you try opening that gave you the error message?

30. Courtney says:

yes, I opened the file and then extracted. I then tied to open the pdf doc but received that message

31. Toya DDee says:

Hi Jen,

Is there a way to change the color and the image in pdf file?

32. Courtney says:

i think I just realized what happened. It looks like the first 1 or 2 docs in each file are unreadable for some reason but the remainder are readable and are the images needed….thanks!

33. KellyH says:

I’m planning a shower for a boy and have too many themes – “Angel Bebe”, a modern looking elephant & baby feet…I am having trouble tying them all together…the colors are purple and green…and ideas?

34. jenn s. says:

Courtney – That’s strange! Thanks for the heads up – I’ll look into it and try to get that fixed.

Toya – Not really – you need an image editing program or a layered photoshop file to change the colors. Do you have Adobe Photoshop? If so I can send you the layered file…

35. Sierra says:

Thank you SO much for sharing! I am incorporating your ideas into my sons first birthday party and you have been such a help!!!

36. Nicole says:

I would love to be able to change the file and I do have Adobe Photoshop. I would very much appreciate it if you would send me the layered file. thank you

37. Daphne Caldwell says:

Jenn,

Thanks for your great ideas, you are so handy with color coordinating!

I managed to make my own copying off of your theme because I wanted to change up the colors a bit, and for anyone who wants a similar font..I used “Outlaw” in dafonts.com

Here are my pics:

38. Gina says:

Hi Jen,

What is the name of the font that is used on the welcome sign for the words “Please Come In?” I’ve been trying to find it but i’ve been unsuccessful! Thanks for your help!

39. Megan M says:

I absolutly love this theme. I am putting on baby shower for my best friend coming up in September. I am going to us some of your ideas but was wondering what and if you do any party favors.

40. Limar says:

These are the cutest ever! Thank you :)

41. Megs says:

I am trying to download the font JF Ringmaster and everytime that I do it, it wont let me use it. It just brings up a few different sizes but unable to us. Any ideas? I want to try and use it in my invitation!

42. evelyn says:

Hi, love your stuff! What kind of software do you use to create all of this stuff?

43. Shiloh says:

I would also like to be able to change the file to use the name of my nephew and I

44. Martinique says:

I love the design for the shower however I am getting an error message when trying to download them on to my computer… Can you suggest a different method/program to download them?

45. Gissel says:

I am doing a monkey themed babyshower also, being that it will be the baby’s room decor next Saturday. Your ideas have been amazingly helpful. I have Adobe Photoshop and would like to add the baby’s name. I would be grateful if you could send me the layered file. Thanks a million!!

46. Mandie says:

Thanks for sharing these free templates! Love the monkey theme.

47. veronique' fournie says:

Bonjour comment allez-vous me facinan vos décorations, ici en France est differente bien que je ne comprends pas la langue. Je pense que tout bien assez bons, mais je presse un baiser et je sais que les choses sont dites Chao

48. Dianne Meisner says:

Hi!
    Is there a invitation print out that goes along with the Mod Monkey downloads?
    Thanks

49. jenn s. says:

Hi Dianne –
    There isn’t a coordinating invitation for these right now – someone else was in charge of that part of this party :)

Here are a few cute ideas though… (you’d just need to modify the text to reflect a baby shower instead of a birthday party)

good luck! :)

50. Jennifer says:

HI Jenn!

Would you be able to send me the layed file? I am throwing a baby this next month and would like to use this!
    Thanks

51. Luxe Affairs says:

I would very much love if you could send me the layered file as well, so I can add my baby’s name! I would be most grateful. Promise to share photos after the shower!

52. heather says:

i would also love the layered file to add my baby’s name. Thank you so much for sharing. I LOVE this !

53. Susy says:

I’m unable to download napkins rings or signs. Can you help me with this?

54. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Susy –
    Just emailed them to you :)

55. Gisselle says:

Hi Jen,
    Thank you for making PDF’s that is very thoughtful. I have a question. Is there any way that I could change one of the M is for Mom and make it M is for Mathew. I am not to computer savvy and was wondering if there was anyway to do so..
    Thanks a bunch..

56. tamgsmith says:

Your site is amazing! Thank you.

57. Melissa says:

Love this thanks for sharing…I am wanting to use this theme for my sister, any suggestion’s on a place to get invites to match this? Also, the baby’s name is Matthew and I am wondering if that can be added to any of the free graphics/templates you posted? Thanks so much!

58. McCaulie says:

Hi Jenn!

Can you please send me the layered file as well. I want to make the signs say “Monkeys for Mateo” :)

Thanks!

59. Angela S. says:

60. Yris says:

Hi Jen, Would you be able to send me a layered file? I was thinking about using this for my son’s first birthday. April 9th. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

61. Angela says:

So adorable!!! I just love this! Would you please send me the layered file as well? Thanks for sharing your fabulous ideas!. My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

62. Kristen says:

Love this theme, and I’m planning on using it for a shower this weekend! Everything downloaded fine, except the 5×7 signs. For some reason, I can’t save/download these. Any way you can e-mail them?

I’m at [email protected]

Thanks!

63. Marie says:

Hi Jen!
    I absolutely love this theme, I plan on using this theme for my babyshower in the next month. I noticed that you sent out layered files so that names could be changed. If I’m not too late could you please please send them to me as well?
    email: [email protected]
    Thanks!

64. Vicki says:

this art is amAzing. thank you so much and for all of the inspiration. i love it here. ♥

65. Clarissa Jones says:

I’m wondering where you got the clip art of the monkey silhouette. Can you please share? I am willing to pay for it…I just HAVE to have it! Thanks!

66. Evy says:

Hope I’m not too lale! Can you please sent me the layer file? I would love to change it to pink! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful work:)
    [email protected] .com