Sex and the City 2 Party – Free Printables 1 {Toppers & Embellishments}

Sex and the City 2 Party Ideas

I’ve received a ton of emails asking about Sex and the City party ideas lately, and I love that so many of you are planning to celebrate with a pre- or post-movie party! Soooo… we’ll be featuring SATC party ideas all week long! (…in addition to other types of posts too!)

To kick things off, here’s the first round of free printables, which can be used to create things like cupcake toppers, drink stirrers, napkin embellishments, party favor tags, etc.

Sex and the City 2 party ideas

There are 2 different sets of designs to highlight both of the locations featured in the movie. (I utilized the free wallpaper downloads offered on the SATC movie site for the pics of the ladies.)

City Sparkle” represents New York and features a sparkly lights background in pink and orange, and “Arabian Getaway” represents Abu Dhabi and features various beaded & silk textiles in several different colors.

Sex and the City 2 party ideas

Both designs are set up 12 to a page, and you’ll need a 2″ craft circle punch to create the finished circles. (Cut the sheet into columns before using the punch.)

I recommend printing these out on photo quality cardstock. Printing them at a place like FedEx Kinkos or another commercial print shop will guarantee the best print quality.

Here are the full sets and links to download:

Sex and the City 2 party ideas

SATC Printables – City Sparkle
Download high-res PDF {3.3 M}
Download high-res jpeg {1 M}

Sex and the City 2 party ideas

SATC Printables – Arabian Getaway
Download as high-res PDF {4.6 M}
Download as high-res jpeg {1.7 M}

*****

ENJOY!

Alternative Text

28 responses to “Sex and the City 2 Party – Free Printables 1 {Toppers & Embellishments}”

1. Sara R. says:

Fun Fun Fun! Can’t wait for what else you have up your sleeve. :)

2. Cheri says:

Thanks so much for sharing! I’ll end up using them for the DVD release party once that comes out!

3. So beautiful. I had a party after the 1st screening and I think that I may host another one for this upcoming release.

4. Louisa says:

Are we able to position the circle puncher exactly where it needs to be on the printed sheet? I haven’t used one before, so I wasn’t sure. Thanks.

5. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Louisa –
    Yes, you just need to cut the sheet into columns first. I’ll add that text to the post so other people area aware of that as well – thanks for bringing it up! :)

6. JennyLove says:

Love this! I’m thinking of attaching teeny-tiny clothes pins to them and using them as martini-glass tags! people can just write their names on the bottom of their fave SATC character!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

7. Sandra says:

Love it, thanks!!

8. Heidi Snyder says:

I love these so much! Will there be more that you will offer?
    What about for the show The Bachelorette?! It is just all about roses and engagement rings!! That would be fun! Also, what about the Twilight movie ECLIPSE?!

9. Louisa says:

Oh, I see how it works. Thanks for the reply!

10. Liz says:

How cute are those!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Liz
    Loving This Mom Stuff

11. Vicky says:

Can’t wait to see the movie- what a fun idea to celebrate afterward! Thanks.

12. Morgan says:

How cute! Can’t wait for the movie to come out.

13. The Fairy says:

Super cute! You could pair these with the shoes on the dessert buffet from Sugary Sweet or Love, Sweet Love too! :)

14. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Heidi –
    I’ll definitely be doing some new printables for Eclipse soon… stay tuned! =)

15. Amanda I. says:

I love it! I’m hosting a bachelorette party next weekend, and we’re starting off by seeing the movie Friday night…these will be perfect decorations for our party the next day/night!

16. Nina says:

Ooohhh LOVE LOVE the printables. The cupcake toppers are super cute, and perfect for CRUMBS cupcakes! Totally sharing! Amanda I.- what a great way to kickoff the bach party!

17. Natalie (The City Sisters) says:

We’re hosting a SATC party this Friday featuring an Arabian theme. Candles, floor pillows, lanterns, you name it! We’ll have the posts up next week with recipes and decor ideas. Nothing is more fun than all your best girls, cosmos, and a little sparkle!!

18. These are so fun! Love the different backgrounds so you can take the party Arabian or classic City. Can’t wait for the movie to come out!

19. vanessa ruiz says:

I just love those girls…can’t wait for the movie next week!

20. Sarah says:

where are these other SITC posts you speak of?

21. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Sarah –
    They’re coming today… we weren’t able to get to the photo shoot til this morning – but they’ll be up soon! :)

22. Tanisha says:

was wondering on what size paper do you print these out on so that they are the right size for the 2″ punch? thanks!

btw i love this i was planning on making cosmo cupcakes memorial weekend and these are GREAT!!

23. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Tanisha –
    The file is set up to be printed on standard 8.5×11 paper, and you’ll just need cut the paper into columns before using the punch to keep things easy.

Once you have the columns cut out, the best way punch out the circles is to position the paper face down and look at the designs from the bottom of the punch to make sure each circle is centered before punching.

Hope that helps!

24. Tanisha says:

thanks. i just printed mine out at cvs on photo paper on a 8×10 and i couldn’t get the 2″ circle paper punch so I used my coluzzle cutter with a round template. Worked great :) eventually I will get a 2″ circle paper punch.

Then put silver rhinestones on mine :) They turned out great and will look so pretty this weekend when my bff comes over :) We are going to go see SATC2 this weekend :D

Oh I also got the Stirrings Mixer for the cupcakes! :) Can’t wait to try it!!

25. I love this, and I ca’t’ wait to use it. Linking to my blog {www.rivernorthlove.blogspot.com} thanks!

26. Linda says:

I’ve having a SATC themed party tomorrow night, then we’re headed to the theatre to watch SATC 2. Thanks for the printables, they’ll be perfect for my decor!

27. Vicky Darragh says:

love an need all the Sex in the City stuff you got sisters 21st bday party has to be amazing