Set in a Vintage Car Museum and adorned with a fabulous color palette that matched the cars, modern patterns, and IZZE bottles galore, this Wedding Luncheon is so creative & just looks like a blast from the get-go! Styled by Phoebe Ludlow and Laurie Lundin, with graphic design & photography by Erica Patten, this celebration was brought to life by friends and family of the bride & groom. Erica mentioned that they “really should go into business” and I have to agree!
The tables lined with colorful IZZE are so eye-catching & fun – bottles were included in each place setting on the extra-long tables and resulted in a fun “table runner” look that added a striking element to the decor. And speaking of table runners, I’m also loving the blue patterned “runners” that were cut from table cloths purchased at Target and were positioned horizontally down the tables – a great DIY tip!
Read on for lots more fun images + vendor resources from Erica…
- Event styling : Phoebe Ludlow and Laurie Lundin
- Graphic design of menu cards, drink tags, napkin rings : Erica Patten
- Photography : Erica Patten
- Venue : Vintage Car Museum (privately owned) in St. George, Utah
- White Salong vases : IKEA
- Billyballs (craspedia flowers) : St. George Flower Market
- Stripped straws : http://ww38.orsongygi.com/
- Izze drinks : Costco
- Blue table runners : Target (table cloths that were made into runners)
- Linens + chairs : Forever More Events
- Wedding Luncheon “Right This Way” sign : Oh Henry Print Shop (Etsy)
- Tissue balls : Orange Kisses (Etsy)
- Just Married banner : hand-cut from scrapbook paper