If you loved Heidi, A Little Princess, Curly Top and any other Shirley Temple classics then you’re going to LOVE this Vintage Shirely Temple Sippin’ Soiree! Evelyn’s curls, polka dots & her grandmother’s love for the American Icon inspired this 2nd birthday party. Mom, Nicole Gould of Million Dollar $mile Celebrations, always picks the cutest pop culture themes (Project Runway, Jimmy Buffet & Saved By the Bell to name a few!) and dreams up so many adorable details! (P.S. If you want your day uplifted even further, just read what Nicole said about a special letter from Shirley herself! You won’t be able to help but smile!)
“I sent one of the photos of my daughter to Shirley Temple-Black with a short note of thanks for all the decades of entertainment and for truly being a role-model for so many generations, and to my surprise, I received a reply!! A signed photo along with a sweet note hand-written by her assistant made my day! It’s not everyday you get a letter in the mail from a Ms. Shirley Temple-Black!”
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Animal Crackers in my Soup” (frosted animal crackers)
– Pink depression glass plates with sweet treats like meringues + homemade whoopie pies
– “Evelyn’s Sweet Shop” with candy, pink vintage diner hats & bow tie boxes
– Vintage paper dolls, “fishing” in a big red boat & an adorable “Baby Take A Bow” dress up station!
– Berry basket lunches & mini wood utensils wrapped in doilies