Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate’s party for me! Holly Lasha of Mimi’s Dollhouse created this fantastic Swashbuckling Pirate Party for wee lad Mason and his lucky shipmates. My favorite thing about this party is the adorable & clever food — “crunchy bone” frosted pretzels displayed in brown sugar “sand,” “cannon ball” cake pops, and the cherry on top: graham cracker “planks” served over an ocean of blueberry yogurt. Doesn’t it all just make you want to say, shiver me timbers!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Gold Doubloon cookies, Pirate Face cookies, and Black Spot whoopie pies
- Captain Hook Cake + Pirate’s (root) Beer served in cool Kraken bottles
- Jolly Roger Flags on the cupcakes and the awesome Homemade Pirate Ship!
- “Got Treasure Will Pillage” Chalkboard Sign + Eye Patches & Pirate Hats for all
- Tons of ripped fabric accents & a great mix of textures carried throughout