With Cinco de Mayo right around the corner, this Bright & Festive Fiesta Birthday Party by Juliet Boydstun of the COOP is the perfect source of inspiration if you’re thinking of throwing a little fiesta of your own! If you remember this Psychedelic Party from not too long ago, you’ll know that this is one Mom that is not afraid of DIY. From glittered limes to paper flowers and piñata confetti, no surface was left untouched! For more Cinco de Mayo inspiration, check out these other parties: here, here and here.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Día de los Muertos inspired decor like painted skulls & mustache, cactus & skull topped cupcakes
- Sombrero wearing soda pop bottles + sombrero & piñata confetti decoration party favors bags
- DIY candy Margarita glasses with a sprinkled ‘salt’ rim, gummy lime & cactus stem
- Glittered ‘FIESTA’ letters & a “fiesta like there’s no mañana” party sign + mini maracas & piñatas
- Colorful tulips, kumquat branches & succulents in bean cans + bright floral napkins & table runner