To celebrate the start of each weekend, we’d like to start a little tradition where we share a mix of fun links from around the web. We spend a VERY good amount of time on our computers at HWTM, and there’s so much great stuff that we stumble upon and think “Our readers would love to see this too!“… so this is our new way of sharing some of these things with you. :)
You can expect DIYs & recipes, party styling & photo shoot inspiration, and lots of other random things that either gave us a good laugh (see video below), are enlightening, or that we just love. Hope you enjoy, and happy first weekend of October!
– Feast your eyes on the cutest mini birthday party ever:
– Read about a Fascinating Change in Food Styling
– Welcome fall with this gorgeous Sunken Apple & Honey Cake
– A toastworthy DIY holiday gift
– Gorgeous Iceland Engagement photo shoot (love her sweater!)
– Tomorrow is National Taco Day, and Jacque is going to LA for this awesome taco piñata workshop!
– A beautiful bright blue party dress
– We’ll be making these adorable Frankenstein’s Monster Cupcakes for Halloween
– Lots more Halloween Party inspiration to get your creative wheels turning
Photo above: These Monster Pudding Parfaits would go perfectly with the afore mentioned Frankenstein’s Monster cupcakes! To make them at home, simply layer pumpkin (or butterscotch) pudding with crumbled brownies. Garnish with “eyes” made from melted chocolate + marshmallows. Yum!