Choo, Choo! Next stop: GIRLIE & GLAM! Krista O’Bryne of Hoopla Events loaded up on some seriously sweet cargo to put together this playful & glamorous Girlie Train Birthday Party for her daughter, Kamryn. From shiny pink engineer caps and “chugga chugga” water to a pink fondant train and “Baggage Claim” favor station, there is A LOT to see here… so get your tickets ready and enjoy all the fun pictures, which were beautifully captured by Lauren Oliver Photography!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- “The Kamryn Express” cotton candy + incredibly detailed custom train cookies
- Pink birthday girl tutu + matching custom tee & chunky beaded necklace
- Giant pink train photo backdrop + mustache, railroad crossing, & conductor hat props
- Clever pink polka dot “Box Car” lunches, served in the “Dining Car”
- “Thank Choo” favor gable boxes + pink striped engineer hats & navy bandanas