When it comes to creative wedding details, this beautiful celebration is UP, up, and away!
The team at Innovate Marketing Group dreamed up a fantastic Disney-Pixar UP Themed Wedding for Kristin and Phillip, and it definitely looks like this happy couple was on cloud 9! And given that this modern fairytale began with a proposal asking, “Are you UP for being my Ellie?”, it’s no wonder the beloved animated flick served as inspiration for the big day. From the “Russel” ring bearer and insanely impressive display of 1000 colorful paper cranes – made by family and friends as a symbol of good fortune! – to the intricate wedding aisle chalk illustration, I think it’s safe to say that I’m in LOVE, too. ;)
- Honeymoon Paradise Falls fund jar + a thoughtful vintage bookcase display of family photos
- Custom “Faith, Hope, Love” chalk illustration wedding aisle drawn by a friend of the couple
- 1,000 handmade paper cranes, string lights, and an awesome urban warehouse venue
- Cool graffiti photo backdrop + urban city-style bridal portraits
- Non-traditional giant paper flower “bouquets” + hot chocolate on a stick take home favors
- Flower girl dressed as “Kevin the bird” + ring bearer “Russell” with boy scout sash & “grape soda” pins!