Welcome to Aashi’s World! Filled with pizza, groceries, cookies and more, Smita Bhakta of The Party Wall designed a “Chef Elmo” Play Kitchen Inspired Birthday Party, that is napkins-out AMAZING! The birthday girl’s love for make-believe games and her favorite Sesame Street character cooked up to be a playful afternoon for budding chefs and hungry guests. Enjoy browsing through all the yummy photos from Kathie Tam – they’re so cute I want to eat them all up! Ha!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Aashi’s World with a play kitchen, grocery store, tea shoppe, pizza parlor and lemonade stand
- Creative Elmo rock candy, macarons, chevron cookies, Chef Elmo cake and cupcakes
- Elmo face veggie and fruit platters + playful decorated mini Baby Bel cheeses
- DIY pizza lunch and cookie decorating + felt pizza making activity!
- Budget-friendly gift wrap table runners and utensil holder “centerpieces”
- Chef Elmo tissue poms & vases with kitchen utensils and Elmo silhouettes
- Personalized aprons and chef hats + mini rolling pins and “Best Chef” medals party favors