Talk about tropical CHIC! Cristina of Via Blossom designed an incredibly stylish Flamingos & Pineapples Summer Birthday Party for her daughter Sophia AND birthday buddy, Charlotte.
The “freshly picked” 5-year-olds look like they had an exciting afternoon filled with pink boas, tasty pineapple desserts and lots of happy smiles. Thanks for sharing Cristina; this party sure brightened my day! :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Fabulous pink gourmet apples by Roni’s Sugar Creations
- “Flamingo Cafe” dessert table with yellow stripe backdrop and hand painted floral awning
- Pink and green brigadeiro “flowers” + pineapple pops and cookies
- Pineapple cups with pop-up flamingo straws, watercolor floral napkins & floating flower candle centerpiece
- Tropical leaf table runner, pink painted pineapple & DIY yellow cushioned stools
- Creative strawberry and chocolate layered cake with plastic lawn flamingo topper!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Cristina…
How about a Flamingos and Pineapples Party to welcome fun summer days!
My Daughter Sophia was ecstatic when it occurred to me that we could do a Flamingos and Pineapples party for her 5th birthday! She is actually obsessed with Flamingos because of their beautiful pink color and she loves to eat pineapples during hot summer days. To add to the excitement we celebrated Sophia’s birthday jointly with her dear friend Charlotte.
My backyard was the perfect setting for this Tropical Chic party. As the birthday theme indicates, the party decor consisted of lots of Flamingo and Pineapple decor. The delicious Strawberry and Chocolate cake was the focal point of the “Flamingo Cafe” dessert table. It was adorned with fresh flowers and an adorable Flamingo Pick.
The girls’ table had a very festive decor. I created the prettiest Floating flower arrangements with Flamingo Picks as centerpieces. The girls loved the flower shaped floating candles. Another hit among our little guests were the Pineapple Cups with Flamingo Straws!
The array of sweet treats were definitely a show stopper! The incredibly talented, Roni of Roni’s Sugar Creations created the most beautiful Gourmet Apples for the Party! They were a true masterpiece, almost too pretty to eat.
Sabrina of Simply Brigadeiro made the most decadent mini desserts for the party. They’re called Brigadeiros. They are “truffle like” bite size desserts in a variety of flavors. They looked adorable in our Petite Blossom Cups!
We also served Flower Cake Pops and chocolate Pineapple Pops. I DIYed the Dessert Table awning by hand-painting it to replicate the bright and festive floral tableware and banner.
The girls dressed up with pink boas, head boppers, Daisy hair clips and heart shaped sunglasses. They enjoyed a magic show, followed by a silly fashion parade and a dance party!
- Party Styling: Cristina of Via Blossom
- Flamingo Picks, Pineapple Cups, Flamingo Straws, Floral Tableware, Pineapple Honeycomb, Petite Blossom
- Cups, Parasols, Tutus, Cupcake Wrappers, Giant Balloons, Treat Holders and Wooden Utensils: Via Blossom
- Gourmet Apples: Roni’s Sugar Creations
- Brigadeiros Mini Desserts: Simply Brigadeiro
- Photography: Lovely Littles Photography