Come and join me down the rabbit hole today, where a magical party full of wonderfully nonsensical details awaits! Of course, for fans of the classic fairy tale, I’m pretty sure these playful details will make perfect sense. ;)
Cleverly styled by Juliet and Lucinda of The COOP, Alabama’s Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party draws inspiration from both the classic 1951 animated Disney film AND the 2010 Tim Burton fantasy film. You’ll find everything from the White Rabbit to the Mad Hatter to the Queen of Hearts/Red Queen… who happens to be the birthday girl’s favorite and the inspiration behind the awesome dessert table!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Beverage dispenser drinks that “make you smaller or taller” + sparkly “Drink Me” cups
- Giant crepe paper rose number 7 with half of the roses painted red!
- “Down the Rabbit Hole” kids slide + adorable fondant white rabbit cake topper
- Queen of Hearts inspired sparkle wands, cake pops, and bright red heart shaped macarons
- Wonderland fondant cupcake toppers by Blue Cupcake (including a “tumbling” Alice!)
- Heart shaped playing cards “frame” for the cake + cute character-inspired party hats
- “Down the Rabbit Hole” bar for the grown up guests with cool DIY striped fabric backdrop