Whether you’re at the beginning of the season or nearing the end, nothing says SUMMER like a party with balloons, fruits and a *refreshingly* cute dessert table! Speaking of which, Natalie Grant of BOOMBALOO & Cindy Dueck of Confetti & Sparkle Party Shop dreamed up this chic & colorful, pineapple-bedecked SUMMER Kids Party this year, which was beautifully captured by Kristel Danielle.
The team mixed yellow and white stripe table runners with flamingo cookies, fruit balloons (Cindy has so many different cute balloons in her shop, like this one and this one.) and more on-trend party inspiration that makes me wish summer weather and style would stick around all year long!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Yellow and white sunray and scalloped napkins + bright stripe table runners
– Wooden crate risers, mini floral arrangements & pineapple dessert table decorations
– Adorable pineapple and flamingo cookies from Love Sugar + yummy sprinkle donuts and layered cake
– Playful watermelon, unicorn & gold “SUMMER” letter mylar balloons
– Whimsical pineapple fruit bowls, blue Jones sodas and favor-filled berry baskets