April Maura Photography is sharing a Mint, Peach & Gold “Blooming” Baby Shower that I think (as we move into Fall) feels perfect for any season of the year! Best Friend Borrowed helped design Jenn’s shower to steer clear of “pink or cheesy” and more along the lines of “chic and dreamy” i.e. that beautiful photobooth backdrop! From the adorable confetti-balloon and garland decorated rocking chair to the “blossoming” cake pop “flower bunches” and even mom-to-be’s perfectly matching party dress, Jenn’s shower is totally on-trend.
P.S. Baby Deklynn is already preparing for her stylish arrival – that mini fedora she was gifted is just precious!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- “Sweet Baby” doily banner, playful paper fan “flower” backdrop & tufted and flower frosted cupcakes
- Headband decorating activity and “It’s A Girl” ripped fabric photo booth
- Burlap, pink fabric & blue daisy-decorated diaper cake
- Cute “Fill Your Sippy Cups” drink station + baby onesie garland
- Rope-wrapped vases with shabby-chic style floral arrangements + mint party utensils
- Gold glitter trim terracotta pot and sunflower seed packet party favors