From the skyscrapers and fresh pretzels to the taxi cabs and liberty chips, Bingham’s party screams “I Heart NY”! Brandy Rammel of Pretty Plain Janes captured the lively city for her son’s New York City First Birthday Bash with playfully inspired graphic invitations and one of the cutest photo booths around – complete with a DIY Empire State Building prop/picture display. There are so many creative, bustling, bold city “sites” and street fare eats that I’m suddenly craving an NYC style slice (of pizza!) right about now!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- “Welcome To NYC” chalkboard sign + Empire State building with window square pictures
- Giant photo booth pizza prop, broadway sign, hot dog and taxi cab cutouts
- Fondant skyscraper cake and taxi cab topped smash cake + rad bright red dresser dessert table
- DIY cardboard box skyscraper buildings & First Avenue Tattoo Shop with “I Heart NY” tats
- Fresh pretzels, “Bingy’s Weenie” hot dogs & “Liberty Snack” potato chips