A giant color-blocked popsicle piñata, rainbow popsicle pool rafts, adorable sweet treats galore… take one quick peek at the images below and I think you’ll understand why “Happy” (by Pharrel Williams) was stuck in my head while working on this post! ;)
This bright & modern Popsicle Pool Party was styled by Courtney Adams Design for her daughter Parker’s 2nd birthday celebration and features tons of awesome popsicle party printables (including the birthday girl’s iron-on shirt design) created by Heather Dalton of Chickabug. I love the overall “contemporary meets crafty” vibe and clever use of budget-friendly items like pool noodles, which played a big role at this party in more than one way… check out the fun DIY dessert table backdrop and ring toss game!
P.S. For more party goodness from Courtney and Heather, check out Parker’s Glam Nautical 1st Birthday too!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Colorful DIY popsicle garland table backdrop make from pool noodles
- Tub of “Grab & Play” beach balls, popsicle pool floats, & Pool Noodle Ring Toss game
- Color-blocked popsicle cookies (by Flourish Sweet Shop) + color-blocked popsicle pinata
- Super cute homemade popsicle brownies with colored candy melt “drips”
- Tiny popsicle cupcake toppers (made from Mike & Ike candy & toothpicks!)