Playful blues hues and fancy metallics paired with whimsical garlands and star topped treats are just some of the sparkly (but still boyish!) details in Graham’s “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” First Birthday. Designed by mommy, Ashley Cain, the at-home celebration looks like a 5-star event (ha!) with adults-only champagne and funny “Cheers! We survived the first year!” tags. See more star-studded details that will surely put you in a happy STAR gaze below!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Whimsical star-studded and ombre blue cake from Ambrosia Bakery
- Playful blue and white window stars, gold star party garland & striped “Happy Birthday” banner
- Yarn wrapped “G” and “We love you more than all the stars in the sky” printable party sign
- “Graham’s favorite foods” table with mini ice creams and blue star stamped spoons!
- Star sunglasses and party crowns + mini blue felt birthday boy crown
- “ONE” blue felt high chair banner and jumbo gold mylar “1” balloon