Get a head start on holiday decorating – and celebrating! – with this super festive inspiration from Maureen of Party a la Mo. In her crafty Holiday Prep Party, she shares stylish decorating ideas like a “Merry and Bright” canvas studded with tiny white twinkle lights, balloon-dipped drinkware (one of my own favorites!), and DIY folded paper Christmas trees.
Best of all, this is a party that’s fun AND productive… I mean, what better way to start crossing things off your seasonal to-do list (holiday cards, gift wrapping, advent calendars, ornament decorating and more!) than with a few close friends and some yummy winter treats, right?!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Happy Holidays” envelope cookies, hot chocolate bar with sprinkle rimmed cups & gold glitter donuts
– “Make Spirits Bright” custom canvas tote bag chair back and party favor!
– Warm holiday florals with gold painted succulents + fun red and green circle garlands
– Confetti cookie place cards and matching plate decorations, gold chargers & burlap linens
– “Merry & Bright” decorated mantel, gift wrapping station, letter writing table & food display
– Pom pom ornament craft, advent calendar activity and “Letters From Santa”