Here we go with Part 2 of our Rainbow Safari 1st Birthday Party – The Dessert Table! Bright colors, cute animals, and sweet homemade treats… can’t go wrong with that combo, right?! ;) My favorite part of this table is actually the backdrop though, and you can find the full tutorial for this Rainbow Safari Wall Tree over on the Fisher-Price website. But before you go, scroll down for lots of colorful inspiration for your own safari party sweets + free printables!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Zebra Cake Flower Pops on oversize rainbow straws with paper leaves
- Hippo Lagoon Parfaits: cute store-bought cookie hippos “swimming” in blue-tinted pudding!
- Printable Rainbow Safari HOORAY banner (Download it here.)
- Colorful Animal Cracker Cupcakes + Rainbow Trail Mix served in polka dot cups
- Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack toys and kitchen canisters used as makeshift “risers”
(Download all 3 of the 4×6 signs from this party right here. You can also find downloads for all of the other paper details shown here sprinkled throughout the captions in the Party Gallery over on the Fisher-Price website.)
This toddler-friendly “Rainbow Trail Mix” is simply made from fruit ring cereal, Kix cereal, small animal crackers and yogurt chips. Serving it in small candy cups makes it easy for little hands to hold.
I added green food coloring to pistachio pudding to make the green in these “Palm-stachio Parfaits” a bit more vibrant and jungle-y.
Homemade cupcakes were topped with colorful animal crackers. (I used Wilton’s Color Mist Spray to tint them.)
Little animal pieces from a Silly Sounds Puzzle toy were used as decorative accents throughout the table. I love how the lion looks like he’s keeping watch over the cupcakes…