For her sister with baby #2 on the way, Jenny Raulli of Bloom Designs hosted a “sprinkle” rather than a full-on shower because Nicole wasn’t sure about even having one! I love what Jenny wrote about it, though: “I am a huge believer that every baby should be celebrated. Plus, I’m always looking for a reason to host a party!”
Now there’s a girl after my own heart. ;)
Nicole’s all-white-with-pops-of-metallic “Twinkle Sprinkle” Baby Shower is dusted with shimmery stars, sweet treats and whimsically worded signs that play off the classic lullaby.
And, if you’re wondering what her first baby shower was like, I shared it back in 2013! Check it out here.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Gold star painted macarons from Sweet and Saucy + “Little Star” cookies from Bambella
- All white peony and garden rose centerpieces and custom silver script star-studded place cards
- “How we wonder who you are” baby name suggestions and Wishes for Mommy-to-be activity
- Metallic “TWINKLE” and star shaped balloons + gold star garlands
- White ruffle table linen and napkins with gold Chivari chairs and matching chargers