Surf’s up! Time to catch a (very HAPPY) birthday wave today as we wade through the bright and summery details of this colorful Surfer Girl Birthday Party! Planned and styled by Krista of Hoopla Events & Jen of Banner Events for Krista’s daughter’s 6th birthday, the beachy decorations, tubular treats and surfing themed party favors will have you riding high. ;)
I’m especially loving the tiki hut with all of those mini, treat-filled “sand” buckets — perfect for little hands! Hang ten and check out all of the adorable fun these girls had, as beautifully captured by Karina of A Fresh Take Photography.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Awesome ombre sand & wave tier cake with fondant surf boards, flowers & a surfer girl
- “Hang Ten” ham sandwiches, goldfish cracker “Shark Bait”, & custom Surf Club bottle wraps
- Colorful surf boards & bamboo backdrop + fishing nets, custom garlands & brown sugar sand
- Sugared beach ball & shark cake pops + Hawaiian flower & surfboard cookies
- Matching swimsuits & sunglasses + sand bucket party favors filled with beach toys