Inspire Me! Holiday Entertaining Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY, OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Inspire Me! Holiday Entertaining Contest (the “Contest”), go to hostesswiththemostess.com, and follow the instructions shown. The Contest submission period begins at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on December 1, 2008 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 16, 2008 (“Promotional Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor and employees of Kimberly-Clark, Fullhouse Interactive, Hostess with the Mostess, Inc., and their respective affiliates, as well as all others involved in this promotion and their immediate families (defined for the purposes of this Contest as parents, spouses, children, siblings and household members) are not eligible. Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. JUDGING: All eligible entries will be judged by Hostess with the Mostess, Inc. to determine up to 10 Finalists. Judges reserve the right to determine fewer than 10 Finalists at their discretion. Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
4. ONLINE VOTING: Beginning 5:00 p.m. (ET) on 12/16/08 through 5:00 p.m. (ET) on 12/19/08, up to 10 Finalists’ entries will be posted on www.hostesswiththemostess.com. During these dates, website visitors will be given the opportunity to select their favorite entry to help determine winners. Three Prize(s), as described below in Section #5, will be awarded at the conclusion of the Contest on or about December 23, 2008 to three (3) winners selected by voting. Online voting will be tallied to determine contest winners. The submission with the most votes will be deemed the First Prize winner and the submissions with the next two highest vote totals will be deemed the Second and Third Prize winners, respectively. In the event of a tie, Hostess with the Mostess, Inc. reserves the right to determine the winners.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) First Place Prize: Modern Entertaining Essentials Prize Package including a one (1) year supply of VIVA Towels (provided as 33 coupons). The approximate retail value of the First Place Prize is $1600. One (1) Second Place Prize: Modern Entertaining Essentials Prize Package including a one (1) year supply of VIVA Towels (provided as 33 coupons). The approximate retail value of the Second Place Prize is $850. One (1) Third Place Prize: Modern Entertaining Essentials Prize Package including a one (1) year supply of VIVA Towels (provided as 33 coupons). The approximate retail value of the Third Place Prize is $350. Prize(s) consist(s) only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of the same approximate retail value. All costs and expenses not specified herein related to the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If any prize is or includes a gift card, any terms and conditions of the gift card shall apply.
6. WINNERS: Prize(s) will be awarded according to voting as described in Section #3 by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest will be binding and final. The potential winner(s) will be notified on or about two (2) days following winner selection. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize by winner constitutes winner’s consent that their names, likenesses, voices, and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS: This Contest is for viewing in the United States only. If you do not live in the United States, do not enter the Contest. If for any reason the Contest including, but not limited to, the online portion, does not function as planned, its integrity or feasibility is undermined, or anything compromises the administration, security, fairness, proper conduct or intended play of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual the Sponsor deems responsible, and/or to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to that time. All entries are the property of the Sponsor and are not returnable. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Contest entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means are ineligible and will be disqualified.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Contest and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Contest, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, Fullhouse Interactive, Hostess with the Mostess, Inc., and any respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each from any injury, loss or damage to person or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won.
Sponsored by Hostess with the Mostess, Inc. - Contact Us