- Woodland Hills, CA
- Party Albums:
A Gatsby Bridal Shower (42 photos)
I have to say that this Gatsby inspired Bridal Shower, draped in pearls and lace and all things 1920's, was absolutely breathtaking and so much fun to bring to life. To achieve the essence of the Speakeasies from the past, every party detail was calculated to tie in vintage glamour, jazz music and an excess of splendor. Featuring many simple do-it-yourself projects by Dona Beglarian of Celebrating Life by Dona, the party's debut was nothing short of lace and pearls magic.
The Decorations: Celebrating Life by Dona created unique elements to introduce the Gatsby flavor.
The party featured the following:
· A Custom Vintage Suitcase Money Box for collecting guest greeting cards and gift cards, displayed on vintage soda boxes.
· A Seating Display from an old cigarette box draped in pearls with Nail Polish Placecards featuring guest names and respective table numbers, that also doubled as take home favors, in coordinating party colors and displaying the message "Bottled with Love."
· Custom Wine Bottle Table Numbers with event title and date, that doubled as a party prize giveaways.
· A larger than life Three Tier Paper Cake, wrapped in lace, pearls and doilies, made entirely out of cardboard paper.
· Vintage Doily Dessert Picks for plated dessert displays.
· A Collage of Framed "Generations of Love" featuring the bride-to-be's family wedding day pictures from three generations prior.
· Custom Paper Straws and Flags with the message "Miss to Mrs" and a longer Table Front Banner with the "Miss to Mrs" adorned in vintage papers, ribbons and lace.
· Flowers prettified by various mason jars enveloped in lace, pearls and gold bouquets, bottles and Speakeasy canisters.
Photography by Ara Images.
Florals by Pink Ginger Designs.