- Singapore, NY
- Party Albums:
Pantone Themed 1st Birthday Party - Part 2 (44 photos)
My husband and I wanted to have a nice but quite uncommon motif so we decided on a non-balloon Pantone themed party.
Digging into the details of the invitations, the design concept was made-up of paint brush strokes and colorful fonts. Flipping through the back of the envelope are splashes of paint sealing the whole package with a die cut paintbrush.
Guests arriving were given escort cards leading to their respective table numbers that were made to portray like paint swatches. Upon entering, one can notice that the whole venue was dressed up with colorful chevron patterns with paint sample wall that were used as backdrops. Pompoms and fabric chevron buntings were hung from the ceiling as accents to the colorful environment.
Our birthday boy had his little corner with big painted letters of his name, his first toy, first shoes, first book etc., and a big canvass print of his “smash the cake” photo that matched the theme quite nicely.
Next to it was his “watch me grow” gallery where photos of him from newborn to 11 months were printed on a canvass and placed on mini easels, displayed nicely on a table with nice abstract linen. They sat nicely together with an artist’s apron with Tyler’s name and no. “1” written on it, an artist’s palette and brush and some acrylic colors in tubes, and a fun facts board about the celebrant’s birth date.
Another corner was the dessert bar overflowing with candies and sweets for our sweet tooth guests. Our stylist used crayon coin banks with text “DJENT TYLER TURNS ONE” and hung it just above the sweets bar and styled the table with interesting items. He even used a big paint can with colorful frosting drippings as a cake stand.
Other ideas/details include:
1. Cotton candies wrapped on drum sticks which added colors to the dessert table
2. Hand painted menu and food labels that matched the invitation
3. Tyler’s milestone board, welcome signage at the door
4. Black and white canvass print where the guests wrote their birthday greetings and wishes for the celebrant.
5. Centerpieces which comprised of mini cupcakes with colorful frostings placed on a wooden palette with some frostings smudge, handmade paper flower placed on aluminun can, giant letter “T” wrapped in a colorful paper, & coloring pens and pencils in aluminum can with a box wrapped in abstract linen, and colorful paper as napkin rings.
6. Instagram game signage, drink labels, and round bag tag for kids that matches the invitation.
7. Fridge magnet bottle opener favor with die cut paintbrush as favor tag and colorful straws with flags.
8. The cake with a spilling colorful paint can topper and coloring pencils on the side
9. DIY punch the prize color palette
10. Chevron bags as take out bags for the dessert goodies
11. Face painting for kids
With that, we would like to thank everyone again who helped us made our son’s 1st birthday soooo fun and memorable we’re truly blessed with great friends and we’re so happy with all the suppliers we chose to be a part of this special celebration
Event Stylist: Gideon Hermosa of The Events Studio
Photographers: Gio Diaz, Bong Llagas of Purple Rose Studios, Darwin Lucena of Darlucena Photography, Renn Rementilla of Walls and Frames
Videographer: Jon Marc Degaños of Two Folds
Photo Prints: Renn Rementilla of Walls and Frames
Kids’ Canvass Painting Favor: c/o Gideon Hermosa
Venue/Caterer: Eunice Muyot and Daion Lim and team of Outback Steakhouse Singapore.
Invitations, Straws with flags, Food labels, IG signage, Dessert bar signage, Fun facts signage, Cupcake toppers, Favor tags, Name Tags: Jill of Inkand Scissors
Fridge Magnet Bottle Opener Favor/Bag Tags for Kids: Jill of Inkand Scissors
Cake: Cake Avenue Singapore
Face Painting: Alethea of Party Parlour Singapore
Cotton Candies: Candy House Singapore