- Glendora, CA
- Party Albums:
Tres Chic Paris Party – Part 1 (27 photos)
Back in February, we had the pleasure of designing a Paris inspired party for a very sweet 10-year old’s birthday.
Part 1 features the cake station. We wanted there to be a separate place for the big “Happy Birthday” moment, and set up a cake station inside the house. A whimsical tulle backdrop and hanging Eiffel Tower medallions created the perfect backdrop for the vintage dresser. We used custom, hand painted hat boxes to display each mini cake. Each guest took home a paper shoe favor boxes, custom popcorn cone and hat box. When it was time to sing, the birthday girl and her guests gathered around the vintage dresser for a big surprise. Each guest found their special cake and were completely immersed in the festivities.
We worked with the talented Vanilla Bake Shop on these cakes. From the initial sketch, to the final product, I am always impressed with the intricate detailing that goes into each. The girls were thrilled!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Styling, styling and some desserts: Sweets Indeed
– Photography: The Pixel Studio
– Cakes, mini cupcakes, french macarons: Vanilla Bake Shop
– Shoe Favors: A Precious Memory
– Medallions and Popcorn Cones: Little Pumpkin Paper
– Vintage Dresser: Found Vintage Rentals