I'm starting to create decor for my Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn movie pre-party event. I'm planning to create the following:
- a "black carpet" as guests enter lined with red apples with tealights inserted
- Team Edward/Team Jacob popup centerpiece by the "wedding" buffet (heart shaped chicken, basmati rice, grilled cherry tomatoes & shallots. I did Italian for my last Twilight party so I wanted to think outside the box. Also since Breaking Dawn is centered around a wedding, I thought a wedding style dinner would be cute ;)
- Twilight table cover & plates on the dinner table and giant red sashes on the chairs with pine tree & snow centerpiece for Forks
- Thirsty? Station: A large wine glass with pomegranate juice & vodka surrounded by regular wine glasses filled with pomegranate seeds. And of course bottles of Coke
- "The Meadow": potted grasses & purple and blue flowers on the coffee table
- The show stopper: the wedding scene recreated!!! My white pergola covered with swagging white lights & a hanging branched "chandelier" with hanging white flowers, patio table covered with a natural material table cover furthering the outdoor feel, a topaz studded candle holder centerpiece, green apples, fresh white flowers, green linen napkins wrapped in chocolate satin ribbon topped with a brooch.
- Favors: clear treat bags with red shredded basket filling, mini M&M's tube, i love vampire notepad, mamba chews, caramel popcorn and pretzels drizzled with dark chocolate,Team Edward or Team Jacob sugar cookie tied with a red ribbon with a crystal heart charm.