- Miami, FL
- Party Albums:
Glam Chic Christmas Dessert Table (20 photos)
Styling, Desserts, Dessert Stands, Snowmen & Photography- Modishly Delish
Faux Purple Flowers, Votive, Rock Candy, Canvas Wrap- Michaels Arts & Crafts
French Macarons & Choquettes- L'Atelier Gourmet
Striped Beverage Cups/straws, Candy Canes- Party City
Christmas Tree Fabric and table linen, styrofoam cones- Joanns Craft Store
Vanilla Cupcakes- Buttercream Cupcakes in South Miami
Vase, Tall Candle Holder, Reindeer, Fuschia sparkly ribbon- Homegoods
Round Place Mat, sparkly accents- Casa Ideas in South Miami
White Snowflake Coasters- Crate & Barrel
A few styling descriptions for this "unconventional" Christmas display ;) :
- I took strips of fushcia fabric and gathered them. Then I attached each around a styrofoam cone to create a tree. I fastened the strips using pins on the back of the cone.
- I took the two reindeer that were plain and added a necklace featuring an ornament. I also hot glued some "boots" to them using silver wire ribbon.
- For the background I used a large canvas and hung strips of ribbon. I then attached some sparkly decor to them. I also hung mini tissue poms.
- I took a placemat and attached two white snowflakes to create a focal point for the table.
- I used mini dishes to display an assortment of desserts.
-Found these perfect beverage cups that were in my color scheme and resembled candy canes with their fab stripes.