- Dijon, France
- Party Albums:
Dalmatian Firefighter (11 photos)
Fire Engine Party Theme
When i pick the color coordination for the design, I was quite determined to keep them simple, black and red, this coordination gave me the freedom to play a bit more with the backdrop and food styling.
Dessert table and favor table
This time, i'm combining both the dessert table and favor table (apparently wasn't a so brilliant idea since the kids got a wee bit confused!).
I arranged the favor in the red book cabinet and used stripey black wrapping paper as the backdrop. The favor for each kids are party cones sealed with doily paper and filled with chocolate balls.
For the dessert, i had ores covered with icing sugar, candy kebabs, chocolate balls, jelly, cupcakes topped with lemon buttercream and meringue cookies
I'll be honest, I'm in a paper craft frenzy and just got a new printer ; )
I printed out patterned design and heavily decorate the table with paper wheels, punched out paper and line the plate with patterned paper.
- Party Styling : The Vens Paperie (http://venspaperie.com/)
- Printable design & decoration : venspaperie (http://www.etsy.com/shop/venspaperie)
- Yellow meringue cookies : Ladidu Cakery
- choco balls, candy, jelly : the Freshmarket epicentrum
- Ramekins : pantry magic
- Photo Frames : Ace Hardware