- Gardena, CA
- Party Albums:
Modern St. Patrick's Day Dessert Table (9 photos)
I wanted to do something a little different from what I've been seeing when it comes to St. Patrick's Day parties. Instead of the typical rainbow or all-green backdrop, I opted to give this dessert table a modern flair by going with zebra print! I then added my green elements (desserts) and kept with the theme by adding a touch of rainbow.
Some of the highlights:
- A hand-made a ribbon garland and added a few shamrocks to make it a little more festive!
- I made several mini cupcakes and colored them to match the colors of the rainbow and placed them inside of these cute little push pop containers I got from CupKate's Event Design. I covered the bottom of the holder with gold coins to represent the "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow".
- Chocolate cake pops covered with sprinkles. I added cute little printable flags by Anders Ruff Custom Designs.
- I prettied up Oreo Cakesters by rolling them in green edible sugar pearls!
- Green rosette-covered ombre cake
Although I've set up dessert tables before, this was the first time I made all of the desserts (with the exception of one). I was pretty pleased with how things came together.