- Washington, DC
- Party Albums:
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? (49 photos)
I grew up on the "Street" so I was overjoyed when my daughter also developed an affinity for Sesame Street and all the characters who live there. It was only natural that the theme for her 2nd birthday party would be Sesame Street. I chose the familiar question, "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?", the iconic street sign and Big Bird as the main design elements for the party.
From there I started pulling together all the pieces that would make our version of this classic party unique. I designed and constructed many of the party decorations myself. For those I wasn't able to make I found wonderful vendors to help "find the way to Sesame Street!"
Vendor Credits and Resources:
- Event Styling: K.D. Kinkade Events
- Invitations: Delight Paperie
- Wreaths, Lamposts, Centerpieces, Photo Booth Props, Love My Hair, Desert Table Backdrop, Cupcake Stand, Gumball Machines: K.D. Kinkade Events
- Wooden Character Wall Hangings and Street Signs: Raquel Vigil
- Photo Booth Backdrop: Party Prints and Pieces
- Keep Calm and Play On: Pigtails and Peonies
- Kenzie World Sign: The Paper Pea Pod
- Photography: Cipriana Thompson - www.soulfullyspeakingphotography.com