Beach Baby Shower
Start with basic white table linens, then cover with a decorative fish net for an instant beach feel!
For the centerpiece, you'll need:
• a fun, themed feeding set, like the Sea Critters Table Fun set pictured here
• a simple display stand to prop up the plate
• a contemporary vase, embellished with ribbon, a vase gem (or button), and greenery
• chipboard alphabet letters
Decorate the vase, then arrange all of the elements together until you're happy with the look. Arrange everything on a circle-shaped placemat or sheet of decorative paper, (make sure to choose a color that will make the centerpiece elements pop!). To personalize the centerpiece, spell out "baby" or the name of baby-to-be with the chipboard letters.
• Use 12" sheets of scrapbook paper as colorful place mats.
• Place lunch napkins at an angle on top of white plates, and top with a vibrant orange vase gem. (see "Resources" below)
• Use colorful beverage napkins under water or signature drink glasses, and embellish glasses with a drink umbrella.
Sea Critters Table Fun Feeding Set - SkipHop.com
Nautical-themed napkins: Whim by Cynthia Rowley (purchased in-store at Target)
Drink Umbrellas - CocktailUmbrellas.com
Blue/White Ribbon and Display Stand - both purchased in-store at Michael's
Orange Vase Gems - MoonMarble.com
Fish Net and Aqua beverage napkins - both purchased in-store at Party City
Similar white ceramic vases are available at jamaligarden.com