Love Comes Softly
• Display special quotes or phrases appropriate for the occassion in place card holders - such as the acrylic holders shown here - or frames. You can use ready-made scrapbooking stickers or design & print your own from your computer.
• To bring the same patterns from the table centerpiece to other areas of your party, set flower arrangements on sheets of the scrapbook paper, or use the paper to completely wrap or embellish cylinder-shaped vases.
• Cover the food or appetizer buffet with white cotton quilt batting.
• Serve champagne or sparkling cider to celebrate the bride or mom-to-be!
• Use white wooden alphabet letters (available at most craft stores) to spell out "BABY", "BRIDE", "LOVE", the guest of honor's name, or other words appropriate to the occassion.
For a baby shower:
• Super soft & cuddly white, creme, or or beige-colored stuffed animals or plush baby blankets tied with a cute fabric bow - are adorable decorative accents for a baby shower!
For a bridal shower:
• A super soft robe, embroidered with the word "Bride" or the bride-to-be's name - makes a great gift that can also be displayed at the party to double as decór!