There are tons of things you can do for Mod Cocoa-themed party décor. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Fill clear vases with large marshmallows and a dry floral filler such as glittered berry spray or spiral twigs.
- Use oversize mugs (in colors that coordinate with the theme palette) as vases.
- As an alternative to a “coffee bar”, create a “hot cocoa bar” and set out different flavors of cocoa, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peppermint, raspberry, etc. Instead of leaving them in the purchased containers or bags, (unless you can find really cute, coordinating canisters) – pour the dry cocoa powders into individual white bowls, along with spoons or mini-scoops, and label them with placecards clipped onto the bowls or set in front of them. Be sure to also set out mini marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate shavings and cinnamon!
- Serve trays of chocolate truffles and chocolate-covered pretzels drizzled with red and green and/or white and milk chocolate.
- Serve chocolate fondue with marshmallows and fruit for dipping.