There are lots of fun & easy things you can do for peppermint-themed party décor! Here are some of our favorite ideas:
• Create “bouquets” of candy canes in small glass vases and embellish the vase with a band or ribbon.
• Wrap cylinder vases with red and white paper (one color each), then embellish them with the opposite color ribbon, wrapped diagonally to create a “candy cane” look. Fill the vases with tight bunches of red and white flowers.
• Fill white bowls with red, silver, and white ball ornaments, preferably with a satin or frosted finish for this theme (as opposed to shiny).
• Create a themed sweets buffet with the following:
- Trays of chocolate truffles, drizzled red or white icing on top.
- White-chocolate covered pretzels drizzled with red icing and milk chocolate.
- Sugar cookies and cupcakes frosted with red and white icing, then dusted with crushed candy canes.
- Candy canes dipped in milk chocolate on the bottom (2-3” up the stem of the cane)