Modern Midnight Madness
Party decór ideas for your Modern Midnight Madness soirée:
• Fill vases with fluffly orange and black ostrich feathers and more of your abstract floral stems crawling with spiders!
• Wrap orange and black cylinder candles with halloween-themed craft paper. Embellish the candles with coordinating ribbon and plastic spiders. To add height, flip black bowls upside down and use them and pedastals for your candles.
• Fill decorative halloween bowls - such as the black spider bowl shown above - with black and orange Halloween M&Ms. (spider bowl found in-store at Target)
• Paint regular or faux craft pumpkins with black craft paint and sprinkle black glitter on while the paint is still wet (regular pumpkins may require more than one coat of paint).
• Use opaque black, white, or orange vase gems as a surface embellishment throughout the party.
• Set out black and orange bottled beverages, such as these Halloween sodas by Jones Soda, which come in flavors like Black Cat Licorice and Dread Licorice and sport various creepy images on the labels. Create an impressive drink display by using tiered shelf organizers to display your drinks in a stair-stepped fashion. (Halloween Jones soda is available in-store at Target.)
• Look for Halloween "fun straws" to serve alongside bottled beverages. (The pumpkin-shaped straws pictured here were purchased in-store at Vons grocery.)