COPPER & AQUA CENTERPIECE:
• artificial holiday foliage with a copper glitter finish (available at craft stores like Michael's and Joann)
• glass cylinder vase
• decorative white stones
• gold charger plate
• copper and aqua/teal ornaments - glass balls and starburst/snowflake shapes
Fill part of the vase white stones, then add the copper foliage and place the vase on a charger plate with a copper or gold-leaf finish. Add more white stones to the plate around the bottom of the vase, then finish with the copper & aqua/teal ornaments. Done!
TABLETOP & PLACE SETTINGS:
• Fill small cylinder vases with 2-3 glass ball ornaments and a starburst or snowflake shaped ornament wedged along the rim.
• Add lots of tea lights or votive candles to the table to add a warm glow. Look for translucent glass holders with an aqua or copper/gold tint.
• Dress up place settings with copper or gold chargers and a glittery copper leaf placed on top of folded napkins. (For extra color, use aqua napkins or wrap napkins with a band of aqua satin ribbon before placing the copper leaf.)