"All-American County Fair" 4th of July Party
Described Below: DECOR, DESSERT TABLE, CRAFTS & GAMES
– Fabric and Burlap Bunting: Decorate the yard with mini burlap and fabric pendant banners.
– Table Centerpiece: Stacked ticket rolls, glitter animals with party hats and pom pom patriotic signs and printable signs in glittered frames.
– Cotton Candy: Spun onto star and stripe straws and displayed in a gold glitter box with sixlets and a free printable sign!
– Cake: 5 decadent layers of red and blue cake covered with white frosting, and topped with a patriotic sheep! Mini bunting and glitter ribbon around the base added a finishing touch.
– Popcorn: A wooden crate filled with red and white stripe bags, embellished with party circles.
– Ferris Wheel Cupcakes: Vanilla cupcakes with free printable cupcake wrappers and patriotic sprinkles sitting in a silver ferris wheel cupcake holder!
– Ribbon Pins & Display Board: Cover a foam board with red and white stripe fabric, add frame. Attach blue ribbons covered with party circles for guests to grab and claim!
– Gunny Sack Race: Decorate pillow cases and line the yard with ribbon + printable start and finish signs attached to mini cones.
– Ring Toss: Add pattern paper + party circles to old fashioned soda bottles. Place in wooden crate + set out rings.
– Balloon Darts: Cover a foam board with red and white stripe fabric. Blow up and pin blue balloons. Cover plastic darts with glitter ribbon and place in a red sand filled display jar.