Modern Elegance Thanksgiving
Centerpiece & Place Setting Tips:
• Start with a cream table linens, and add a rich plum-colored table runner made from fabric or scrapbook paper.
• Find exotic-looking dried florals for your centerpieces - such as these cool cream-colored bell cups and autumn-hued fans, both of which were purchased in-store at Michael's.
• Embellish your centerpiece vases with bands of ribbon. Try layering a contemporary-patterened ribbon over a wider band of solid ribbon. (The patterned ribbon pictured here is from American Crafts™)
• Drape bunches of oversize faux grapes over the edge of your centerpiece vases. If the grapes cause the vase tip over, add rocks or vase filler inside to weigh it down and keep it steady. Place smaller grape bunches along the base of the centerpiece.(Grape bunches pictured here were purchased in-store at Michael's.)
• Add fun metallic elements to your table with gold charger plates, vases, and votive holders. If you can't find metallic vases, try wrapping everyday vases in shimmery gold gift wrap or scrapbooking paper.
• For a pulled-together look, embellish napkins and wine or cocktail glass stems with more of the same patterned ribbon used in your centerpiece.