Girls Night!

girls night party

Social Couture has a super-fun hot pink and zebra-inspired Girls Night theme that’s perfect for Sex and the City “pre-parties”, bachelorette party festivities, or milestone birthday celebrations! Between the zebra cocktail shaker, marabou bottle slip covers, feather boas and mini disco balls, this looks like a fabulous way to party with the girls!

girls night party

{Don’t forget that Social Couture offers HWTM Readers 10% Off with promo code “HWTM“!}

girls night party

I love the idea of using pictures of your guests or guest of honor as party decor using simple photo clips (as shown above)…a cute way to personalize the party and make your guests feel extra special!

By |2018-02-12T09:42:11-07:00May 23rd, 2008|Bachelorette, Party Decor Projects|

Jennifer Sbranti is the founder of Hostess with the Mostess®, a creative living and party planning resource established in 2006. She lives in Northern California with her husband, Sonny, and daughters Macy (9) and Rylie (7). Sbranti’s work has been featured in media outlets such as Good Morning America, The Today Show, Real Simple, People, InStyle Weddings, and Extra! TV. She has designed creative content and unique live events for several well-respected brands, including Mattel, Coca-Cola, The Hershey Company, Toys”R”Us, Pottery Barn Kids, and Starbucks.

1. Lara @ southern wedding style magazine May 23, 2008 at 11:17 am

What fun! I love all of the hot pink fabulousness!

2. Frida/Husmusen May 23, 2008 at 12:36 pm

Lovely pink stuff!

3. Michelle @ Everyday Celebrating May 23, 2008 at 1:40 pm

I’m loving all the Sex and the City ideas!
    Not long now, ladies!!!!!

4. Gina May 27, 2008 at 3:07 pm

this looks like a party i wanna be at!!!!!

5. Jennifer June 10, 2008 at 3:20 pm

Do you know where I can find those Pink Marabou Bottle Covers????…I must have them for my SIL’s Bachelorette Party!!!!!!

6. Jenn June 10, 2008 at 4:13 pm

Hi Jennifer –
    You can buy the bottle covers directly on Social Couture! Here’s the direct link to the product.

Also – if you use promo code “HWTM” you’ll get 10% off :)

Cheers,
    Jenn

7. Tanya August 2, 2008 at 2:42 pm

I love this idea! it is fabulous!

8. http://blog.lifedesignevents.com/ September 15, 2008 at 11:05 am

This looks fabulous! I love the pink & zebra print combination!!!! So cute and fun for any bachelorette.

Cicely

9. Araceli February 3, 2009 at 11:48 pm

I love this combo. I have been thinking of this whole zebra theme for my 21st B-day and I couldnt find anything and i finally just looked online and i find everything. IM SO EXCITED

10. monica March 28, 2009 at 10:54 am

Where can i find the zebra items you have here?
    I am planning a 50th b-day party for my mom. I wanted to do zebra print and dark purple after all it’s her favorite color. Any tips?

11. sammie November 9, 2009 at 12:59 am

omg!! big fan love the zebra print i love it defintly want it

12. Holly Steward November 6, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I used this theme for a bachelorette party recently. Everyone loved it. I’d love to share pics with you!

13. […] Hostess With the Mostess is a really fun blog chock full of entertaining ideas. From girl’s night out ideas to food and drink down to holiday ideas, not only is it full of great shower, and bachelorette ideas- it covers planning for all occasions. […]

14. You're Throwing a Bachelorette Party? - Event planning DIY and Tips, wedding planning tips | Eventup September 11, 2012 at 10:46 am

[…] Source […]