//, Baby Showers, Party Decor Projects/New Party Theme: Beach Baby

New Party Theme: Beach Baby

hostess with the mostess - beach baby shower

There’s a brand new party theme up in our Baby Showers section today – a Beach Baby Shower, which completely was inspired by an adorable Sea Critters feeding set by Skip Hop. Click here to check out detailed images and how-to’s…hope you like it! (more coordinating menu suggestions to come soon too!)

hostess with the mostess - beach baby shower

By |2018-02-12T09:33:03-07:00July 18th, 2008|Baby Boy, Baby Showers, Party Decor Projects|

1. lily July 18, 2008 at 10:51 am

This is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

2. kati July 18, 2008 at 11:47 am

yesssssss! eleanor grosch plates – love her!

3. Venus July 18, 2008 at 11:52 am

I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and they mentioned we will be having a Baby Boom on our hands soon. Hopefully someone I know is having a boy so I can throw them a shower like this.

4. Dawn July 18, 2008 at 2:31 pm

I absolutely love this shower, it’s a nice change from bears and stork showers. I had a nautical themed shower for my friend a few months ago, she didn’t want a “fluffy” shower, so with her husband is in the Navy and she having a boy, it was a perfect theme. I have pix at http://www.dawnypoo.blogspot.com

5. Laurie G. July 18, 2008 at 2:41 pm

This is adorable, and would make such a cute first birthday too! Not to mention, my son already owns those blue and orange flip flops ;-).

6. Mary July 18, 2008 at 4:39 pm

How fun! And relatively easy to re-create at home. Venus, I think this could also work for a baby girl–just splash some lighter colors in the mix. I think “celebrity” baby showers pale in comparison to the creative ideas we see on HWTM all the time! ~Mary http://www.alistbaby.net

7. Jeri July 19, 2008 at 7:07 am

Such a cute color scheme – definitely off the beaten path.

8. happyathome July 21, 2008 at 5:00 am

This is a great idea! My daughter loves the “beeeeeeeeeeeach”, sorry she is right next to me. I am going to do this for her B’Day and even in Novemebr to get a warm feeling on probably a cold time of year.

9. happyathome July 21, 2008 at 5:12 am

I had to link it on my blog, so cute!

10. ashleyd July 21, 2008 at 8:23 am

oh! how! amazing!!

soo well done & thought out! so jealous!

11. t e e October 4, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Where do you find the shark in the clear pails??? I really like this idea for my son’s birthday….

12. t e e October 4, 2009 at 7:58 pm

Where do you find the baby sharks???

13. jenn s. October 5, 2009 at 7:37 am

Tee –
    I found the sharks in the toy section at Target – they were only $1 each! It was over a year ago though, so I’m not sure if they’ll still be there – but I’d suggest searching for similar items in toy stores or in the beach/pool toy sections. Good luck!

14. t e e October 5, 2009 at 8:31 am

Thank you so much… I’ll take a look. I know majority of the sharks I found were really mean looking…. I hope I can find them…. Thank you for getting back to me.

15. Ana April 7, 2011 at 8:23 am

Where can I find the 12″ scrapbook paper?

• jenn s. April 7, 2011 at 9:35 am

Hi Ana –
      You can find 12″ scrapbook paper at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn, or and scrapbooking store! It’s the standard size for scrapbook paper :)

16. jaynne April 25, 2013 at 9:21 am

I want to do this theme for my sons first birthday. Where did you get sippy cups/plates/rocks etc?

The bottle drying rack no longer comes in the baby blue. but they have a white one.

• alyssa April 26, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Hi Jaynne! it’s all from Skip Hop, but they currently have totally different products. I recommend going to target and seeing what supplies might work from there, they have tons of cute new party stuff!