Rocket Pop Molds

Family Tree Baby Shower

These Rocket Pop Molds are so much fun for kids… of all ages!  Each set of 6 reusable molds comes with a custom mold stand and drip guards. $16 per set at Urban Outfitters.

By |2016-12-25T09:48:21+00:00August 11th, 2008|Kids Birthday|

1. Gretta Golightly August 11, 2008 at 11:58 am

So, I could just fill these with Mudslide mix, yes?

2. Tracey August 11, 2008 at 12:53 pm

OMG- brings back childhood memories. we used to get them from the ice cream man in a red/white/blue popsickle!

3. Whitney August 11, 2008 at 2:35 pm

fyi, they also sell these at wrapables.com for $9.95. =)

4. Mari08 August 11, 2008 at 3:17 pm

These are adorable! They would be perfect for our family get togethers in the park. I bet the little ones would love to cool down with their very own rocket.

5. jenn s. August 11, 2008 at 5:33 pm

Thanks for the tip, Whitney! $9.95 is definitely a better deal!

Gretta – I like your Mudslide idea! ;)

6. amy purple August 11, 2008 at 5:55 pm

What could be more fun than popsicles shaped like rockets?!!

7. Renee August 12, 2008 at 2:43 am

Oh, my! I remember these as a child on a warm summer day! Boy, what I wouldn’t give to be a kid again. Thank goodness there are still some things left from our childhood that we can play with and not always have to be adults; I think it’s time to relax a bit before summer is over! http://www.sarahbstationery.com

8. http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/ August 12, 2008 at 5:36 am

I love the “pop” molds, I have the sailboat molds my mom gave me, so cute!!!! You gotta love the fact they are reusable and have a great handle! Thanks for sharing!

9. [email protected] August 12, 2008 at 8:28 am

Totally reminds me of childhood. Love it! I like Gretta’s idea too :)