/////Get Inspired: Modern Halloween Tabletop!

Get Inspired: Modern Halloween Tabletop!

modern halloween decorations

Denise Baker from Little Ant Design sent in some pictures of her new Halloween table… and – seriously – how fun is this?! I’m especially loving the bony silver hands that are “holding” the utensils (clever!) and the cool skull & crossbones labels wrapped around the soda bottles…

modern halloween decorations

Where does one get those cool modern trees used in the centerpiece? At IKEA… for only $5 a pop! (Side note: I actually have the same trees in yellow, and they look super cute with little photos and paper butterflies perched on them for a bridal shower or birthday party!)

Here’s a view the entire table… looks fabulous!

modern halloween decorations

For full details and instructions on how to recreate a similar table at home, visit “get your spook on: someone set the table” over at Denise’s blog. Thanks for sharing, Denise!

modern halloween decorations

***

Do you have some creative & contemporary Halloween ideas that you’d like to share with other HWTM readers? We’d love to hear about them! Send us an email with a brief description and a few sample images or a link to an online gallery/blog post, and they might just end up on HWTM!

*Please put “Halloween Inspiration” in the email subject line so we don’t miss it amidst our never-ending influx of spam! Thanks!

By |2010-10-22T20:08:06+00:00September 24th, 2008|Halloween|

1. Natalie at FLHomeBlog September 24, 2008 at 12:25 pm

I love the lables on the soda bottles idea. I can just see some Witch’s Brew with green soda, etc., really cute!

2. http://stemparties.blogspot.com/ September 24, 2008 at 12:40 pm

How fun. I was just looking at these this morning. Denise does it again.

(I haven’t got to tell you this on gmail yet, Denise, so instead I say it the world…love this!)

3. denise September 24, 2008 at 12:51 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this on your blog – I’m giddy with excitement.

I love your blog and look to it daily for inspiration and ideas.

4. http://lifeoftees.wordpress.com/ September 24, 2008 at 12:56 pm

Ooh, fun. and I already have those black trees…thanks for the great idea.

5. Hilary September 24, 2008 at 7:30 pm

I definitely got one of those trees in white at Ikea to use at our Halloween table at our party! In the meantime, it’s on my counter holding my jewelry :).

6. http://bagbybunch.blogspot.com/ September 24, 2008 at 7:57 pm

That is a great idea!

7. LillyB September 25, 2008 at 7:03 am

This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! I love dressing up the table too! See my country looking tables at my blog! I love your idea, so cool!!

8. Ali September 25, 2008 at 8:00 am

I love the orange chargers! I’m thinking about using them for Halloween AND Auburn Tailgating parties! :)

PS – I LOVE the chandelier ornament laid over the photos. Where did you find it?

9. jenn s. September 25, 2008 at 8:31 am

Hi Ali – I got it on istockphoto.com. I can’t remember the exact name of it because it was a long time ago, but I’m happy to email you the Illustrator EPS file if you want…let me know :)

10. Ali September 25, 2008 at 8:42 am

I would love that!

([email protected])

Thank you, thank you!

11. thrilled by the thought September 25, 2008 at 9:06 am

I love these! Halloween is so exciting to decorate for!

12. http://papermonkeyinvites.wordpress.com/ September 25, 2008 at 3:44 pm

This is great! I actually have one of those Ikea trees in white and use it to hang my necklaces on. :) Great great ideas! Where do you get those silver hands?

13. denise September 26, 2008 at 6:50 am

paper monkey

The hands were purchased at Z Gallerie a year or two ago. I did notice while checking out their site this week that they have them available again this year.

14. […] {Photo Source: HWTM} […]