//, Weddings/Simply Stated: Manzanita Centerpieces

Simply Stated: Manzanita Centerpieces

manzanita centerpiece ideas

Today over at Simply Stated: Celebrations – check out some fabulous manzanita centerpiece ideas!

P.S. I went to a “Wedding Lunch” at an event planning conference in San Diego yesterday and will have tons more centerpiece inspiration for you soon! There were so many amazing designs to see, and I should be getting a disc tomorrow with some professional shots of them… can’t wait to share the pics with you next week!

By |2016-12-22T08:33:14-07:00January 29th, 2009|Party Decor Projects, Weddings|

1. chic runner January 29, 2009 at 10:13 am

I love these centerpieces. Such great ideas and really free up the table and allow guests to be able to see the others at the table.

2. Juligie January 29, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Hi Jenn,
    I love how manzanita branches can be used in so many ways and with so many themes!

i found out about that convention/show too late, so i cant wait to hear what happened at the Wedding Lunch. =)

3. Stephanie January 29, 2009 at 3:34 pm

I didn’t go to the lunch, but I did go to the gallery. It was fabulous!

4. Dionne C January 29, 2009 at 6:49 pm

I love manzanita trees! We used them as decorations for our wedding too. We had them on columns on either side of the aisle, and then moved them over to the reception tables as centerpieces after the ceremony. I have a few pics here at this post on my blog: http://notesfromdionne.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-time.html

5. Joanna January 30, 2009 at 11:25 am

Omg, these would be perfect for the bday party Im doing centerpieces for! Thanks!

6. Julianne January 30, 2009 at 7:55 pm

These are fabulous centers, I love the manzanita – so versatile!

7. Sugar and Spice Event Design January 31, 2009 at 9:00 am

If done well, these branches can add class and decor to any event. These designs are so beautiful!

8. jnet February 2, 2009 at 10:44 pm

very beautiful centerpieces..stunningly hot! I think those are few of the best centerpieces i’ve seen so far. You may visit americanbridal.com for other great choices of table centerpieces.

9. Sarah February 27, 2009 at 11:15 pm

this is stunningly fabulous!

10. Stephanie February 14, 2012 at 8:08 am

Hello,

Can you please tell me where you found the hanging butterflies? This is exactly what I have been looking for for my wedding centerpieces but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. Please let me know. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks,