//, Easter, Mother's Day/Simply Stated: 5 Great Brunch Cocktails

Simply Stated: 5 Great Brunch Cocktails

brunch cocktail recipes

Easter brunch, Mother’s Day brunch, wedding brunches… they’re even better with a cocktail, right?!

Check out today’s post over at Simply Stated for 5 great brunch cocktail recipes. Have a favorite daytime drink that’s not on the list? Share it!

By |2016-12-25T10:05:41+00:00April 7th, 2009|Cocktails, Easter, Mother's Day|

1. .elle denise. April 7, 2009 at 11:43 am

The girls will love this!…*FWDS*

2. [email protected] At Home April 7, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I just hosted a brunch and had a Champagne Bar set up for mimosa, bellini, and a Sweetheart. It is always a hit!

3. Jenifer Simpson April 7, 2009 at 6:22 pm

I served bellinis and mimosas at a brunch bridal show…everyone loved it! Thanks for posting these recipes…I think I will add the peach to the menu next time…

4. {the momma in pearls} April 8, 2009 at 4:43 am

Brunch, my favorite time of day!!! My favorite showers to host, are always brunch showers. A nice quiche is always perfect!

5. MrsC2b April 8, 2009 at 8:13 am

Thx 4 posting these! I’ll need them 4 my BM brunch!

6. MrsC2b April 8, 2009 at 8:18 am

I think the Champagne Fruit Punch will work best for my brunch and I’ll save the Peach Bellini for my wedding day.

7. elsja April 8, 2009 at 8:54 pm

I know it’s not fancy, but champagne and guava juice is WONDERFUL. Fill the glass 3/4 full with champagne and top up with guava. I didn’t even like guava juice before I discovered this. I still don’t even like it on it’s own, but with champagne it is delish!!

8. Tina Marshall April 14, 2009 at 9:53 am
  9. 10 Ways To Treat Yourself This Mother’s Day | Shecky's May 13, 2012 at 8:01 am

[…] Credit: hwtm.com, isabellenicolas.wordpress.com All articles More in Work It, Girl Mother's Day Movie […]