//, Baby Showers, Theme Parties/Sneak Peek: French Circus Invitations

Sneak Peek: French Circus Invitations

French Circus Baby Shower Invitations

Here’s a sneak peek at the invitations I just finished for Tisha & Duane’s upcoming “French Circus” baby shower, which will be mailed out in Stardream’s shimmery Onyx Metallic envelopes. (All personal info has been changed in this version… although it would be pretty cool if the venue was really on “Ringmaster Road”!)

I just gotta say that it’s been so much fun working on this theme!  Still in the preliminary stages, but so far the plan includes black & white striped fabric, brightly colored feathers, crystals, damask prints, mod animal shapes, and vintage-circus-inspired elements (with lots of playful ideas like appetizers on sticks and “magical, floating” popcorn cones a la Amy Atlas. More planning details coming soon… stay tuned!

By |2016-12-25T10:07:32+00:00June 16th, 2009|Baby Boy, Baby Showers, Theme Parties|

1. eminent events June 17, 2009 at 5:26 am

I JUST LOVE THIS! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

2. stemparties.blogspot.com/ June 17, 2009 at 6:31 am

I can’t wait for this one, Jenn. It’s going to be spectacular!

3. ljcadv June 17, 2009 at 6:49 am

this is great!

4. Kim - The TomKat Studio June 17, 2009 at 7:33 am

Fabulous! I can’t wait to see the party!!!

5. Kayla June 17, 2009 at 8:29 am

I LOVE these! I may have to do this for my sister-in-law’s shower! Can’t wait to see more!

6. Bri June 17, 2009 at 9:11 am

I just love the stripes! And what a great color combo. You’ve done a nice job here!

7. Juligie June 17, 2009 at 10:32 am

Thanks for the sneak peak! i love that you were able to use black shimmery envelopes! People usually are afraid of black, and im glad you are showing others to be bold…even a baby shower can use a punch of black =)

8. Jen - GreetQ.com June 17, 2009 at 12:29 pm

This is brilliantly creative! I love the metallic envelopes. I’m trying to figure out if I have an event where these envelopes might be appropriate… I’ll just buy them anyway! :)

9. Emily June 17, 2009 at 1:29 pm

that’s so funny! i did an invitation for ttat theme, too and it’s on my blog. i based it off of the fabric from the nursery; however, i love that you did! http://savannahredtops.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-shower-invitations-theme-nursery.html

10. LisaT June 17, 2009 at 5:20 pm

absolutely beautiull! Great mix of color. pattern and typefaces. I also am looking forward to seeing photos from this party.

11. Tommy Bahama Bedding June 18, 2009 at 7:51 pm

These invites are sooo cute :) I really love the theme.

12. [email protected] June 19, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Love the color combinations you are using. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

13. this is beautiful July 4, 2009 at 7:28 pm

I would love to have you model one for my twin’s birthday. Are you interested? Beth

14. Kristen July 6, 2009 at 9:26 pm

These are beautiful! I’ve been wanting to throw a game night featuring Wii Carnival Games, mini corndogs and cotton candy, and an adaptation of these invites would be perfect!

15. Tania July 11, 2009 at 10:52 am

OMG! This invite is GREAT! How much are they? I’m hosting a baby shower at a French Bistro these would be just perfect! Please please please how much and where can I get?

16. Amanda July 16, 2009 at 11:32 am

LOVE these! Any chance you could accomodate an order of invitations? These are perfect (colors, theme, everything!) for something I’m planning.

17. bonni September 10, 2009 at 10:41 am

I too would like to order these invites, looks like you have a little business going on

i would like to use them as a save the date

please let me know how much 175 of these would be

18. Anna September 11, 2009 at 5:41 am

Where did you get the cool graphics, the animals and the amazing scroll heading?

19. karen rawls September 11, 2009 at 1:20 pm

can i order this invitation?

20. jenn s. September 14, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone –

Apologies for the delay in response – things have been hectic around here! I haven’t been able to facilitate custom orders in the past due to my current workload, but since there seems to be a lot of interest I’m toying with the idea of getting an Etsy shop going and offering both customized printable PDFs that people can take to get printed anywhere, or complete printed options through a local printer here in SD (for high quantities).

If you’re still interested in ordering custom invites, please send a message to jennifer[at]hwtm.com with the details on how many invites you need & what you’d like changed on the text.

Thank you!
    Jenn :)

21. jenn s. September 14, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Hi Anna –

I got the scroll & animal elements at https://www.istockphoto.com/ :)

22. Heather December 7, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Hi,
    These are absolutely amazing! I would love to order a custom version for my daughter’s birthday. Please let me know if this is something you could do.

23. mons December 23, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Hi, i just love these invitations and would like about 25 how can i conatct you with the info for the cards???

24. mons December 23, 2009 at 2:02 pm

I would also like the envelopes!!!! Please help

25. monica marchante March 11, 2010 at 11:38 am

hello…i love what you’ve done..thank you for the other downloads…how can I go about getting an invitation like this one..it’s amazing!!

26. Carolina April 8, 2010 at 7:36 am

I absolutely love this idea. I would love to do a French Circus theme for my friend’s shower. Do you know where can I find a template for the invitations?

27. Paula April 22, 2010 at 7:28 am

Hi, I love this invitation where can I order them?

28. Jessica April 25, 2010 at 8:13 pm

These invitations are great. Where can I buy them?

29. Arianna lamosa June 30, 2010 at 6:51 pm

I am doing a circus theme for my daughters 3rd birthday and I wanted to know if we can work on an invitation for the event.

Hope to hear from you soon