//, Baby Showers, Free Printables, Styled by Jenn/Free Printables: Cirque du Bebe {PINK}

Free Printables: Cirque du Bebe {PINK}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

The original Cirque du Bebe Baby Shower featured lots of electric blue & yellow, but this theme would be fabulous in a bright pink & yellow palette too!

French Circus Baby Shower printables

For those of you that would like to host this theme in honor of a new baby girl, I created new versions of the custom prints & party signage with all of the blue areas swapped out for hot pink.

You’ll find downloadable versions of each of the different PINK party signs below – including framable prints in 4×6/5×7/8×10, a 22×28″ poster, drink menu, place cards/buffet labels, and paper patterns for wrapping vases, embellishing party favors, etc. Please read the Important Note at the bottom of this post before downloading. (To download the BLUE versions instead, click here.)

French Circus Baby Shower printables

PINK Cirque du Bebe title poster – 22 x 28″Download

PINK Cirque du Bebe title print – 8 x 10″Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

PINK Cirque du Bebe 4×6 prints (2 designs) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

PINK Cirque du Bebe 5×7 prints (6 designs, pictured above & below) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

PINK Cirque du Bebe drink menuDownload
{Customize this menu by printing your drink menu out on a piece of white cardstock sized at 5×6″ or smaller, then center it on top of the pink area in this menu design.}

PINK Cirque du Bebe Foldover Cards – Download
{These small foldover cards work well as food markers/labels on a buffet or as table place cards. 2 designs / 4 cards per page}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

PINK Cirque du Bebe paper patternsDownload
{Each pattern is sized to fit on tabloid paper (11×17). Use these patterns to cover vases, embellish party favors, create DIY napkin rings, placemats, etc.}

PRINTING TIPS:
For best print quality, I strongly recommend having these files printed at a place like Kinkos, Copy Club, or another local printer. Due to the heavy ink coverage in the designs, it will most likely be more affordable in the long run to have them printed commercially than to use up all of the ink cartridges on your home printer… and less of a hassle too! (Just download the files and burn them to a disc or copy them to a removable thumb drive for easy file transfer.)

If you do plan to printing these at home, be sure to use photo-quality paper for best results!

DECOR TIPS:
For detailed info on all of the decor & drink ideas for this theme, click here. (Just remember to swap out anything blue for PINK in this case!)

*IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

By |2018-02-13T06:15:36+00:00September 21st, 2009|Baby Girl, Baby Showers, Free Printables, Styled by Jenn|

1. Jennifer September 21, 2009 at 2:49 am

These are so adorable!! Thanks so much!

2. Brenda September 21, 2009 at 5:47 am

This is very nice to share because I did this theme and I went through so much to get patterns and details.. Bless your heart!!! This is so so beautiful!!!

3. [email protected] September 21, 2009 at 6:39 am

You never cease to amaze me with your talents but even more so with your giving spirit. I just love ya, Jenn!

4. [email protected] September 21, 2009 at 7:01 am

You are so sweet to share! Thanks for the great work!

5. cara September 21, 2009 at 7:32 am

These seriously *are* incredible — thank you! I’m linking back to these posts for sure :)!

6. Bonnie September 21, 2009 at 8:33 am

Thank you so much for sharing this with us and for doing the extra by making it pink for girls. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can’t wait to use it!!!

7. [email protected] At Home September 21, 2009 at 10:47 am

I didn’t think I could love this any more, but I am DYING over this pink version!! http://www.celebrationsathome.blogspot.com

8. Kim - The TomKat Studio September 21, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Great idea! These designs are gorgeous!!

9. Cartoon Slinger September 21, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Beautiful designs! You’ll surely add to the success of many parties with these!

10. Dina @ White Thread September 22, 2009 at 7:38 am

GASP! These are so cute! They were awesome in blue but they are even cuter in the pink.

11. Laura September 22, 2009 at 7:44 am

A = Adorable.
    Wish I was having a baby again.
    love, love the colors.

12. DollFacedelights September 22, 2009 at 7:50 am

This is amazing!

13. Michelle September 22, 2009 at 8:28 am

These are so cute. Do you have any printables for boys’ party themes?

14. Kandice September 22, 2009 at 9:47 am

I absolutely ADORE this post and these designs. They’re so official… so HOLLYWOOD! Just one questions though… what font was used for Bebe?

15. Mary September 22, 2009 at 11:13 am

THANK YOU!

16. jenn s. September 22, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Hi Kandice –

The font is called “JF Ringmaster”. You can find it on dafont.com for free! :)

17. Kandice September 22, 2009 at 12:28 pm

THANK YOU JENN S.!

18. Margie September 24, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Thankyou to send this through, that sounds great. Enjoy the day.
    P.S can I send through some images also, where would I send them?
    Kind Regards Margie

19. PartyPrimadonnna September 26, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Party Planners Best Kept Secret~ Check out my website for Fabulous and Chic Favors and Gifts by PartyPrimadonna PS..I love the HighHeel Cake Server~and every bride and sweet 16 bday girl loved it also

20. lindsay September 28, 2009 at 8:52 pm

hey! i LOVE these. I’m doing a fake ad campaign for an english class I’m in, and really want to use some sort of frame like the one you used. was that a vector image/brush? if you could point me in the right direction, that would be great. keep up the great work!!

21. jenn s. September 29, 2009 at 6:18 am

Hi Lindsay –
    Are you referring to the swirly border that the words “La Celebration” are in on the very first print?

22. lindsay September 29, 2009 at 7:54 am

yup, that’s the one! :)

23. CORI ENRIROM February 24, 2010 at 8:40 pm

THANK YOU, THE PERFECT BABYSHOWER THEME FOR MY DAUGHTER.

24. Melanie Bauernschmidt March 3, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Love this theme!!!! Can you tell what font that is for the invites???? thank you

25. Melanie Bauernschmidt March 3, 2010 at 12:48 pm

BTW, I went to print the invite at a copy place and the invites turned out to be more of a red than pink…Has anyone else had that problem???
    thanks again

26. jenn s. March 3, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Hi Melanie –

The main font used on these signs is called “JF Ringmaster” and you can download it for free here:

Sorry to hear about the color issue you had with the pink! These files definitely came out hot pink at the local printer that I use… it all depends on the ink output of each individual machine, but sometimes shops can adjust either the machines to alter the color or the files themselves to fit the machines. Good luck!

27. Alice in Wonderland Party | The Future Mrs. Darcy March 17, 2010 at 9:22 am

[…] https://www.hwtm.com/2009/09/free-printables-cirque-du-bebe-pink/ (I like the concept of the feathers- maybe not the execution. I can see what Michael’s Craft store has to offer) […]

28. solid wood furniture August 4, 2010 at 1:58 am

good design ,this pictures are really beautiful!

29. Silk bouquets October 12, 2010 at 1:39 am

I love the colors, it’s a great theme.

30. Gaby November 15, 2010 at 1:10 pm

I can’t download anything. It is something worn with the files?

31. Theme Party Thursday: Cirque du Bebe Baby Shower | Polka Dot Design Blog: Ideas, Inspiration & Invitations March 1, 2011 at 5:56 pm

[…] and yellow neutral colorways. And you can find some FREE printables on the HWTM blog for boy and girl Cirque du Bebe showers, which are perfect for party […]

32. Diana March 3, 2011 at 9:44 pm

To Whom It May Concern:

i love these decorations and colors is there any way i can get copies on a disk since im having such a hard time downlouding them to my disk. please email me back , im planning a shower april 9th for my daughter.

33. Florist Sydney March 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm

This is a fantastic theme for baby shower parties, the colors are just great and vibrant. I am a florist and I admit the feather center pieces are beautiful and unique, this is a great alternative if you don’t want to use flowers.

34. carly May 16, 2011 at 8:39 pm

i’m just wondering if you have this cirque theme in bride instead of bebe?

• jenn s. May 17, 2011 at 10:05 am

Hi Carly –
      Right now we only have this theme in Bebe… but thank you for the suggestion! I’d definitely consider creating a new version for bride, but it will probably be a quite while before I can get to it…

Cheers,
      Jenn :)

35. Chanel June 4, 2011 at 11:29 am

i am help planning my shower and we are using this theme for my bebe girl :) i so love the boys candy table and was wondering what sayings i could use for a girls table. i call myself creative but i am stumped on this one. if you have time could you give me a few ideas or lead me to further resources that could help me out. thanks a bunch i would really appreciate it.

36. Cirque de Bebe Baby Shower Cupcake Stand » Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes & more November 17, 2011 at 7:09 pm

[…] shower was Cirque de Bebe. For inspiration we used the bright pink and orange palette from these fun and free printables at at Hostess with the […]

37. Fiesta Circo Bebé | wefreebies.com May 7, 2012 at 6:08 am

[…] Todo lo necesario para organizar una Fiesta Circo para celebrar la llegada de un bebé , disponible en turquesa o fucsia. Nos lo ofrece HWTM y puedes descargarlo gratis aquí. […]

38. […] {Free Cirque Du Bebe Printables} […]

39. Aimee Salzmann September 27, 2012 at 4:16 am

Jennifer would you be able to change some of the words on these? I'm having a Breast Cancer Awareness event next week and it's theme is Cirque De Vie! my email is [email protected] so you can email me back and we can talk. Thanks

40. Aimee Salzmann September 27, 2012 at 4:16 am

41. Narmin November 10, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Hello Jennifer. Absolutely LOVE this idea! Just wondering if you would be able to change the wording as I am thinking to incorporate it into a birthday party… PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me back to let me know. I am willing to pay for the work :)

42. Siobhan March 20, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I love this design, we are doing a baby shower in the same theme but in different colors and I would love to find some downloads that match. Do offer them? https://www.etsy.com/listing/122038083/custom-cirque-du-bebe-baby-shower?ref=usr_faveitems

43. 55 Darling Baby Shower Themes - The Dating Divas October 20, 2014 at 9:59 am

[…] Cirque du Bebe by Hostess With the Mostess GIRL or Cirque du Bebe by Hostess With the Mostess […]

44. 55 Darling Baby Shower Themes October 20, 2014 at 11:00 am