Who knew that black olives could make for such a spooky topper to deviled eggs? These Spooky Spider Eggs are the perfect appetizer for Halloween parties! Just slice up some olives to use with your own favorite deviled egg recipe – or even store-bought apps if you’re pressed for time!
I’m loving the combination of these Tombstone Cookies & “Dark Chocolate Graveyard Pots de Creme” for an impressive ending to a Halloween dinner party!
Make-it-Quick Tip: Use instant chocolate pudding mix topped with crushed chocolate cookies or Oreos (remove the creamy middles first) for the “graveyard pots”. For the cookies, try store-bought wafer cookies or Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies, which have a nice “tombstone” shape.
Pictured above and below: more favorites from the “17 scary-good Halloween Treats” gallery:
3. Cheddar Witch’s Fingers – serve with a red dipping sauce!
4. Chocolate Candy Corn Truffles – a cute idea for Halloween candy buffets (just use store-bought fudge if you’re pressed for time)
5. Owl Cookies – with candy-corn beaks! (owl silhouette pattern included)
6. Devil’s Food Cupcakes with Marshmallow Filling – top with orange (or red) sprinkles to add a splash of color
The following gourmet-looking treats would be especially appropriate for an adult Halloween bash, or as stylish gifts for friends & co-workers:
7. Chocolate-Pistachio Apricots – the presentation on this one is fantastic!
8. Peanut-Raisin Bark – chocolate-covered peanuts meet chocolate covered raisins…
9. Bite-Size Honey Popcorn Balls – the famous caramel popcorn ball goes mini!
10. Cinnamon Pumpkin Seed Brittle – appropriate for both Halloween and Thanksgiving… or try crushing it up and using it as a pumpkin pie topping!